Pregnency & bees..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnency & bees..

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Hello, I had this dream yesterday.

I was on my computer check my myspace. I was reading an update from my best friend she said she'd just taken a pregnency test but it had a faint line. I thought to myself "Does'nt matter, still means she's pregnant even with a faint line." She came to my house to see me her stomach was starting to round out whice confirmed my suspicions about the test. We were talking all i remember is telling her that we had this bug problem & when I kept the kitchen clean they still manage to come back. We were in the dining room & I was looking at our bottom right cabinet there were bees flying in the cabinet. I asked my friend if those were bee's she said she did'nt know. They were forming a line one behind the other. I also seen a bee hive in the cabinet. They were fat & fuzzy all over. then two flew out on the right side and one out of the left side of the cabinet. They did'nt attack us they were going out the door just doing what they normally do.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnency & bees..

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 am

We were talking all i remember is telling her that we had this bug problem & when I kept the kitchen clean they still manage to come back.

This stuck out to me. Is there something in your personal life (maybe physically) that you've felt you handled but it seems to be coming back?

Also, when I think of bees (which can be dangerous) I think about 'honey' and 'sweetness'. I wonder if there will be something going on with your friend (maybe you'll be involved) that will have a nice outcome even though at first it seems like a threat?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:24 am

I'm in agreement with Desiree. When I read the part about the bees being in the kitchen cabinets that made me think of problems...do you recall which cabinets? If they are the cabinets where the plumbing pipes usually are then it could be related to a physical problem. If they are storage cabinets then it may be related to emotional issues. Regardless, the outcome is the same in that there will be a good, sweet outcome although there may at first appear to be a potential problem (the bees didn't cause any problems, they were just functioning as they should even though the location was wrong). This is a corny play on words but is there something bugging you emotionally?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:21 pm

There are alot of things bothering me emotionally & i'm having a difficult time getting a handle on them. There are two men in my life that are supposedly "in love." with me, me & my mother are'nt seeing eye to eye, my best friends mother is gravely ill, & i'm trying to get school & work off the ground. I'm struggiling spiritually. you know when you're taking care of a plant & there are a bunch of weeds around it? it chokes the plant, & that's how I feel spiritually. As for the kitchen, there's a stove & on the left & right sides there's a drawer. Underneath them there are cabinets. The bee's were coming out of the cabinet on the right side..

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:07 pm

Well the emotional and spiritual problems make sense Now (especially what Lurdys said). When I think of the stove I think about it being the center of the kitchen and in this case, the center of you is your heart and emotions. There's some issues that are stored up and need to be released. I definitely see those issues as "bugging you" just as Lurdys suggested!

Girl, we stand in agreement and pray for your healing! WE speak peace to your situation! IN JESUS NAME!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top