Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Selena

Job Offer Prayer Request

I was offered a promotion at my work. I currently work 2 days a week from 8:30-2. The new job will be 5 days aweek from 8:30-2. My children are in school and the time frame of the job is perfect for our family. Yet I am struggling with fear. Like, How will I keep up with the house work? How will I get everything done to manage our family? What if my kids get sick? I want to do what God wants...But fear and selfishness are really coming to surface...

Blessings!
Selena

You are right Selena...you ARE in fear. Fear is NOT of God so since that is true, you have to rise up against it and do the very thing it is trying to keep you from doing. Fear is the tactic of the enemy that keeps you from God's best. Promotion comes from the Lord and in this day and time, when you hear of ANYONE getting promoted such as yourself, I see it as a blessing. God will provide...the thing you should be praying for is that your children DO NOT get sick. Working from 8:30 -2:00 is a GREAT schedule (I'm jealous )...God will give you a plan on how to complete the things you are concerned with.

The LORD will perfect that which concerns me... Psalm 138:8

Praise the Lord!!!

Bless you Cholette!! I needed that perspective! This job from the very beginning has been a God thing.

Selena