View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Hi, all! I hope everyone is well on the Lord's day. It is a beautiful, yet rainy day for us. But this is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.

I have a dream that I really need help with. I don't mind getting your insight, as well as any revelation the Holy Ghost may have given you. I am stumped myself. I hope that I have made the dream sequence as orderly as it occurred.

I start off at my uncle's house (it doesn't look like the house in real life) and it is huge, very tall ceilings, and lots of light, very bright. The house is white inside and out, and made of thick metal. I have my nephew. He is walking. I am enthralled with this handsome little person just walking around. He is seven months old. I say to myself, I just have to share this news with my sister SH. Then I go to my mom's house, and it is also huge (to my standards). She is cooking a large meal on the stove. We are at a table near her playing cards. My partner is a daughter of my friend RE in IRL. I haven't seen her in a while. I hug her tightly to me, she has a short hair cut, with her hair color red and brown, very short bob. She is shy and has her eyes down, but she is smiling, even though she has her shoulders defensively hunched forward. I tell her that I love her, and please forgive me for all that I have done that has hurt her. So, then we sat down to play cards. My partner would not sit in her chair, because of shyness, so I sat down on the floor with her to encourage her that all was well. There were two guys there, and both had long hair and mustaches, and a little jewelry. I was attracted to one guy, but I knew that I wasn't going to go anywhere in the relationship, so no since in flirting. My mom interrupted the game to tell me that I forgot to turn off a light in my room. So I got up and we all went to turn off the lights. The house that I went to was in an affluent neighborhood, two story homes. We were oohing and ahhing over the external features. But when we looked on the side of the homes, the tops of the roofs were damaged and eroding. My house was built very solidly. Everything had this beautiful dark wood paneling on the floors and then very thick walls in the rooms. It was all simple, but elegant. The upstairs were huge, which is where the lights were. There were buttons to push them on and off, instead of light switchs or knobs. There were three in a row. I tried the first light and it light the hallway. The second light lit the outside lights over the garage. The third set of lights lit the room over the garage, but I could not find the switch to turn off the lamp that was in the corner. I thought I know what would turn it off, but nothing could turn it off. It was just shining. I decided to go back downstairs. When I got down there, my cousin was sleeping in my bed with the babies. She had two babies and I had one. As she sleep, she rolled over on my baby. I immediately jumped up in two bounding steps and pushed her back over. It woke her up while I was checking on my baby. She was asking why I woke her up, and I said, because you rolled on my baby. She apologized, but then looked like she was going to zonk out again. My baby had on this teal blue baby suit, very brown-skinned, like a new-born baby, very handsome, and still had that blink that new babies have. I don't know if it was a boy or girl, but the baby was ok. I wanted her to be more careful. Her babies were older and slept at her shoulder and knees. I thought to myself, I am probably going to have to wake her up for her own babies before she rolls over them and kills them by accident. The baby at her knees was more of a toddler and is here IRL. This is the end of the dream.

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top