Me, a Bride trying to get ready for a wedding....weird and confusing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me, a Bride trying to get ready for a wedding....weird and confusing

Post by SWS on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:56 pm

I dreamed it was my wedding day and there were grand arrangements made. I was putting out clothes for my kids who would be in my wedding, they were ready. The guests I made sure had all they needed planned out: large hall, food etc. that was done.... then I realized, I wasn't ready for the wedding!! I recall being in a lovely white slip, completely unprepared. I was "running" around trying to scrounge pieces for accessories/things to wear. I remember realizing I had nothing "borrowed or blue" and figured that was the least of my worries. There were so many people running around, no one was there to help me, no one had clear direction or viable assistance to get what I needed. I had to go somewhere to get ready, like a bridal shoppe but it was a bride getting ready shop, you came in they gave you a "dressing room" you fixed your hair put on your gown and went back to the wedding spot. I get in the car, it is a sporty, futuristic car, I am driving pretty fast but obeying the laws (lights etc)I remember seeing a police car parked on the busy side street intersection. I get to the wedding shop in my slip and ask for my spot to get ready.
They say it is full but they'll show me what they have. They lead me to a door and I open it and it is a freezer, like looking into the arctic all iced walls and thickly iced floors, very small. I say that's ridiculous, I can't get ready in there. I go to another door, it's something just as ridiculous, so obvious and I close that door. I go to a small space on a bar like counter and plug in my rollers and start to do something at this point to get ready.
That's all I can remember so far.

irl- I'm married 12 yrs

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Me, a Bride trying to get ready for a wedding....weird and confusing

Post by faithful7 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:33 pm

HI SWS, AFTER READING YOUR DREAM ,SEVERAL SCRIPTURES CAME TO ME . IT SEEMS THAT SINCE YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED THIS COULD BE A SYMBOLIC DREAM. REVELATION 19:7 -LET US BE GLAD AND REJOICE ,AND GIVE HONOUR TO HIM :FOR THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB IS COME,AND HIS WIFE HATH MADE HERSELF READY. THE KIDS AND THE GUEST ARE READY. MATTHEW 22:9-GO YE THEREFORE INTO THE HIGHWAYS ,AND AS MANY AS YE SHALL FIND ,BID TO THE MARRIAGE. BEING ONLY IN YOUR WHITE SLIP MEANS YOU ARE STILL NOT ALL THE WAY DRESSED. REVELATION 19:8-AND TO HER WAS GRANTED THAT SHE SHOULD BE ARRAYED IN FINE LINEN ,CLEAN AND WHITE :FOR THE FINE LINEN IS THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF SAINTS. (THERE MUST BE A WHITE GOWN.) THE FACT THAT THERE WAS NO ONE TO HELP YOU , IS THIS IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO DO FOR YOURSELF! ANOTHER SCRIPTURE THAT COMES TO MIND IS MATTHEW 25:10-AND WHILE THEY WENT TO BUY ,THE BRIDEGROOM CAME,AND THEY THAT WERE READY WENT IN TO THE MARRIAGE :AND THE DOOR WAS SHUT! UNLIKE THE THINGS THAT WERE BEHIND THE OTHER DOORS YOU SAW. JESUS IS THAT DOOR AND IS CALLING YOU TO ENTER HIM AND BE HIS BRIDE !! REVELATION 19:9-AND HE SAITH UNTO ME ,WRITE ,BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH ARE CALLED UNTO THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB .AND HE SAITH UNTO ME ,THESE ARE THE TRUE SAYINGS OF GOD !! A-MEN.

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:44 am

Thank you ~

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content