Two Dreams--one is probably rated R... (just a warning)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Dreams--one is probably rated R... (just a warning)

Post by goonie139 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:37 am

Hi All,

I just introduced myself in the intro forum so please feel free to check it out!

First off, I should say that God has given me a number of prophetic dreams about the church, especially in my region of the country (NE) in the last month. This Monday night I dreamed this:

I dreamt I took a job working for a man--it seemed shady and definitely not right but I took it anyway. It turned out I was a high priced call girl/prostitute for a wealthy and corrupt man. He brought me upstairs to have sex and when we were done the light came on and I saw his body was covered in sores. He had some terrible STD and he said, "didn't you know? I tell all my girls." I fled the house and went to my parents house. His butler called and asked me to come back, he said, "name your price." I said no price is worth it.

I felt led to Psalm 106:

35 but they mingled with the nations
and adopted their customs.

36 They worshiped their idols,
which became a snare to them.

39 They defiled themselves by what they did;
by their deeds they prostituted themselves.

and Matthew 15:18-19
18But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man 'unclean.' 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20These are what make a man 'unclean'; but eating with unwashed hands does not make him 'unclean.' "

I struggled and was disturbed greatly by this dream--I prayed, God, is this about me? Someone I know? I had had dreams in the last few days warning me that danger was near but would pass me by--was this dream saying that it would not pass me by? I do feel like this dream is for the church--it has taken on the idols of the world, prostituted and defiled itself. Is it both for me and the church?

I have been rescued and redeemed from sexual immorality in my life and I am in a much different place now.

This leads me to the second dream. After the first, I felt God tell me to ask my ex (background: ex-boyfriend, baby daddy, secular humanist, arrogant) about his dreams. This morning I felt God say this again and so I asked. He said:

"It is funny you should ask that. I had a disturbing dream last night. I dreamt there was a dead turtle in the road. I went to him and took off the shell. Inside there was a baby. I tried to revive the baby because it was still alive, but it died. Then I saw all these kids going crazy in my father's house."

He seemed really disturbed by the dream, and I felt like God was going to speak to him through his dreams.

Please help me if you think I am off on the first, and any feelings you get on the second. My dream is leaving me very unsettled and troubled.

Thanks!

Jo

goonie139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Dreams--one is probably rated R... (just a warning)

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:21 pm

Well in the first dream i felt it was about you... that it wasnt literal but symbolic. It could be prophetic that you will take on a job or something to help someone out and it ends up being way more than you bargianed for!
The second dream was very interesting. Now im not saying this is the interpretation, but I had a dream that involved a sea turtle and in the dream God told me the sea turtle represented "prophetess" It COULD be that the turtle in your ex's dream represents a prophet or someone called of God or even a ministry that just began but had ended before it could mature. The statement about the kids going crazy in his father's house would be the result of not having a leader in that ministry anymore. people need leaders called of God, if not his kids will go crazy in thier Father's house! It doesnt make sense to me that your ex would dream that because you said he is very worldly... Maybe he will come to Jesus soon and this dream is prophetic. PLEASE pray about the meaning of the turtle. I feel there is more to it. These are just my ideas...im not claiming to have the full interpretation.
blessings to you,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top