Muddy Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muddy Water

Post by awesomegod16 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:10 am

I had this dream that I actually didn't feel a sense of fear in but one that is pretty much left me wondering. I was with someone else and we were going towards a church service. It looked like a building on the edge of a lake. It actually looked like a boat house that was a church. We came close to it. The thing that stands out to me was that the lake was very muddy and brown. The water was really brown and dark. Me, and the person with me were peaking through the window. And I saw two of my sisters who were sitting in the back of the church. My thought was that they looked really big. Anyway I saw this man and he told the people that they had to die or that they were going to die. And all I saw was that all the people ended up under the water. All the people either had to drown or something. They were crying and they went under the water. And when they came back up, they were different, like they lost their emotions, sort of like the movie, Invasion of the Body snatchers. So I and the person with me were trying to get away, but the only place to hide was the same dirty muddy looking water so we put our heads under the water. But we didnt change like those other people.
But I was trying to swim to get away but the person I was with didnt make it. I kept swimming until I saw the water was clear as crystal, almost like glass. The longer I swam the clearer the water was. Then I had to act like the other people who had gotten their emotions taken away. The thing was, in this dream, what my attention was on, was the water and that place being surrounded by the water. And also the people inside that building, who were forced to go into that water and something happened to them to change them for the worse. They went under the water and a change came over them. But now, I am wondering if what I saw as my sisters were not my sisters but demons?
And the other thing that stood out was the clear water, the more I swam to get away I came to where there was this clear water and it was clean.

And maybe the people werent in a church as I thought but just gathered in that place.
mostly right now, before I went to bed, I was praying with someone who was trying to minister deliverance and something about some spirit named Leviathan. Maybe this dream is the result of that.
Does anyone understand?
Blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muddy Water

Post by awesomegod16 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:22 am

Since I have really been mediating and thinking of this dream, what came to me was that those people in that building had their souls taken away because they were different with no soul and emotion.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top