He's not here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He's not here

Post by Honeybear08 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:42 am

I dreampt I visited my husbands office to surprise him for lunch. On the first floor he was no where to be found and a co-worker just looked at me and said "He's gone." On the second floor of offices I couldnt find him and again the co-worker said" He's gone." I said "thats okay his boss said he would take me to lunch. The co-worker (male) was acting nervous.
Thanks foryour help
Honeybear08

Honeybear08

View user profile http://cannweller@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: He's not here

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Hello Honeybear! Is there something going on in your life right now that appears one way in the natural realm, yet you have a promise from God and you are believing Him (the boss) rather than what you see? If you have an assurance from God that something is going to happen, you can take it to the bank, regardless of how the circumstances appear in the natural realm. In the dream, you seemed to have a quiet assurance in your heart that although your husband was not "where he should be", he would be there soon because THE BOSS (God) had already given you assurances. One thing that comes to mind to ask...is your husband a believer? If not, are you praying for him? If so, this could be encouragement from the Lord to stand in faith and not go by appearances because it shall be to you as it has been told you of the Lord! This scripture comes to mind. (Acts 27:25, "Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.") These are just some thoughts...please pray on what I've said!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum