Blurred Vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blurred Vision

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:18 am

I dreamt on was talking on the phone to my husband friend. I was also on the internet trying to read an email from another friend of my husband. Every time I tried to open the email, i either dropped my computer or my husband's friend distracted me from reading it. I told myself that i would read that email one way or another. So i printed it. I dropped they phone because i don't want listen to my husbands friend "babble". (I was surprised by my reaction because i always enjoy talking to my husbands friend.) I walked into the kitchen to get the email off the printer. I placed the email on a clip board and walked over to the refridgrator. I openned the refridgrator. I held up the clipboard to read the email, but i couldn't read it. My vision was blurred and i couldn't focus on the email. The email looked like it had gotten wet and i tried to make out the words but my vision would blurr each time i would try to refocus on the email. I noticed the clip board was purple and the ink of the email was purple. I put the clipboard on the counter and opened up my son's homework folder. I looked over his homework and saw the following number as his grades: 0,14,60,95. I got very angry at him because of his grades(That is very out of character for me. My son has a learning disability and I have never belittled him for his grades.) In the dream i was so mournful for getting mad at him. Then i tried to read the comments from the teacher. I had the same problem as the email. The report card appeared that is had gotton erased and the only line i could partial make out was "This is going to be a long haul." Even during the attempt to read the report card my vision became blurred. cool

Blessing my Beloveds!! I pray God's peace and grace over each of you!

-Maria praiseGod

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blurred Vision

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Hey Maria! When i have dreams about my vision being blurry its usually about the prophetic sight. When i first started looking closer at my dreams i would have these dreams where everything i was trying to read was very blurry. Then God told me to search online and study my dreams more. Well i studied my dreams and prayed about them all day everyday but it took me a while to actually search online because i was weary of the wolves out there. Then one night i dreamed that i was with a group after i was trying to read all these street signs that were so blurry. After joining the group, the signs were VERY CLEAR! I mean i cant even see that clear in real life! It was wonderful! The next day or so i searched online and found this ministry, and my understanding increased TENFOLD! It was as if being obedient to God by searching and joining caused God to give me more understanding! Im so greatful! WOW what a rabbit trail! Anyhoo! I think that the email in your dream could be you trying to understand a friends dream. Has someone sent you a dream to look at via email? Just a thought. It definately shows your dedication to understand it better and to help. Thats WONDERFUL! JUST WHAT GOD WANTS! The first step to "seeing" more clearly is to have the desire and dedication to! Now about your son's grades. I also have a son with a learning disablility. In dreams our emotions are much louder than they are in real life. So obviously your true feelings about your son's learning is what they were in the end of your dream. you know that he has a learning disablility and you would never punish him for it or be angry. You are a good mom! you're in it for the long haul! THANK GOD WE HAVE HIM TO LEAN ON!!! WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT HIM! HES IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL TOO! PRAISE GOD AND THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!
:PTL:
hope this helps,
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:51 am

I can concur Daph! What a blessing to have found this group for more clarity--MIA is a godsend!!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:38 pm

You ladies are wonderful! I am SLOWLY receiving pieces and it is coming together.

Blessings Beloveds!
Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top