Dream from the tropics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream from the tropics

Post by Suzanne.enz on Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:42 pm

A friend and I are in a tropical setting. We are wading through the waters of a sea. The water is crystal clear and warm. We do not speak to each other. I am carrying a baby about 1 year of age. The water is up to our chests, and we are surrounded by small islands as far as the eye can see. we reach an island and wade ashore. All of a sudden we are being raised up, and as I look down I can see that the water is full of sharks with hideous, intelligent eyes. We had waded through them unaware that they were there. I look down and realize we have been lifted up by a cross. As we stand there gazing at all the islands, the sharks move to the water on the other side of the island and are led off toward the southwest by a very large, brown turtle. I realize we are safe now, but have the feeling that we will go where the sharks and trutle have gone.

Last edited by Suzanne.enz on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct direction)

Suzanne.enz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream from the tropics

Post by philip10 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm

god protected u the 1st time and here will do it again

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:20 am

I'm in agreement with philip10...did you experience something similar (being brought safely out of a situation that was physically or spiritually dangerous) one year ago? Sometimes babies represent time markers in our dreams...that the baby was one year old is likely symbolic of something that occurred around the same age as the child....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top