Walking on a beach of minerals!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking on a beach of minerals!

Post by delight68 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:49 am

Hi guys, If anyone has anymore insight of this it will be appreciated. Thursday night I was giving a talk about dreams at our housegroup and that night I had a dream.

In the dream I found myself on a beach. I was aware of other people there but no-one I knew at least they were insignificant it would seem. It seemed very calm and I was just walking around, then when I looked down, just under a thin layer of sand I realised I was walking on minerals (was the word I used in the dream) There was lots of sapphires, and amethysts but also a white mineral, not sure if this was crystal or diamond, unclear, however there was not as many as the sapphire and amethyst. I call them minerals because these precious gems were in their natural untouched, unpolished state and there was loads of them, the whole beach was made of them it would seem.

However, another part of dream i looked out towards the sea, it was calm, but there was a river kinda running fairly near to the sea edge, (you know how sometimes you see these sandbanks with a small river running through). I saw the large sandbank and it was steep, I wanted to get around to the next corner of the beach but I was slightly concerned that this sandbank was much too steep and I would fall in the water. Have no idea about this.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Have since found out that the amethyst is considered a "dream stone" and is highly prophetic and also the second row of the foundation of the city wall was amethyst, sapphire and diamond. But im unsure as I said whether it was diamond or crystal that I was seeing. Am a bit stuck with this one.

Thanks all!
Donna

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walking on a beach of minerals!

Post by lola21st on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:52 pm

This dream has stayed with me for the last year. Everytime I planned to post a response, I was distracted... sorry

I was reminded again of this dream after reading the passage from Isaiah 54 that has always reminded me of this dream:

Isaiah 54:11-17

11 "O afflicted city, lashed by storms and not comforted,
I will build you with stones of turquoise,
your foundations with sapphires.

12 I will make your battlements of rubies,
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.

13 All your sons will be taught by the LORD,
and great will be your children's peace.

14 In righteousness you will be established:
Tyranny will be far from you;
you will have nothing to fear.
Terror will be far removed;
it will not come near you.

15 If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing;
whoever attacks you will surrender to you.

16 "See, it is I who created the blacksmith
who fans the coals into flame
and forges a weapon fit for its work.
And it is I who have created the destroyer to work havoc;

17 no weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and this is their vindication from me,"
declares the LORD.

Also:
Deuteronomy 33:19 - They will summon peoples to the mountain
and there offer sacrifices of righteousness;
they will feast on the abundance of the seas,
on the treasures hidden in the sand."

sapphires are the most precious of the precious stones, according to wikipedia amethysts are "believed to heal people and keep them cool headed" (but this doesn't have a citation)

This dream is giving you a view into the realm of God. I believe this dream is dealing with restoration and growth, like a new season in your spiritual life is emerging, your spiritual foundation is in its raw state ready for the Refiner, the Potter to develop your gifts.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top