Dream about X-husband!! what is going on here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about X-husband!! what is going on here!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 am

Ok I dream that my x-husband proposed to me. and he I said Yes and when I looked at the gold ring with a diamond. I notice the ring was old and it had black spot on the ring. I was thinking in the dream man this ring is old. I think I remember asking him. why this ring is so old. He said that he has been waiting to propose to me for a long time.. Also in the dream we are planning this wedding like some said to me I think the colors should be cinninamon.. like a wine red color.. so anyway I saw my future helpmate sister in the store and she knew the same man that look familiar to me. and I went to talk to him and she looked at me with a face of concern with elbows folded in front of her... Like uhmm!!.Then I remember her brother which is the future helpmate and I was like thinking in the dream like I want to marry him.

( I woke up like this is weird my X-husband is married why am I dreaming of him and I dont go to bed with him on my mind)

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about X-husband!! what is going on here!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:32 am

Do we have any takers on this

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:57 am

When I used to dream of my ex, because of the close connection we shared, God would reveal to me alot of stuff about him and later on, I would see someone that was connected to him (family members, friends etc) so maybe the same is true for you--that you will see his family members or him in person in the days to come?

Some would also say there was either still a soul tie there or that I still had feelings and for a while I did--could this be true for you as well?

When your ex proposed to you you kept looking at the ring as if it were old. Its like you're realizing in the dream, "man, this is old" does that go through your mind at times when you think of your exhusband that the relationship is "old" and "dusty" so to speak and that you're wondering why he's still an issue for you since you've moved on? Don't find it strange that Satan will try to use whats familiar to you to keep you from experiencing all that God has for you--being that you're ready for someone else now and your ex keeps popping up. Just continue to keep your eyes fixed on God's word and his promises and before you know it, your ex wont even be an issue anymore.

I still think about my ex all the time, but my feelings are in perspective now than what they used to be. Its natural to think about someone every now and then that you were once intimate with (and I don't even necessarily mean sexually).

God bless and please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 am

When I dream about my ex-husband, the Lord is usually showing me that I'm "going back to old ways" - old habits, old attitudes, old behaviors, old responses to situations, etc.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:18 am

THat's a good one Lurdys' :)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top