MANIFESTATION - My church was offbeat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION - My church was offbeat

Post by Christa on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:04 am

I had a dream a night or two ago that I went to church. (IRL my church has lots of colors up on stage. Glittery, flowy fabrics are draped across the cross and such. There are also throw pillows all over the stairs.) When I went, everything was white. The walls were white and the floor was white. I actually couldn't tell where the floors met the walls. There were no stairs or alter, I don't even remember chairs, all I saw was white (maybe I was getting a heavenly perspective of our church idk). The song leaders got up and walked in front. They were divided, some were to the left and others to the right. They started to clap their hands really fast. The congregation tried to join in but we were all on different beats trying to keep up with each other. Then the leaders started singing a very old fashioned SLOW church song to this fast beat. Then I saw an old fashioned piano and the pianist joined in and was off key. The congregation was trying to keep up and get on key, but the leaders couldn't get it right either. I believe we were all trying to self-correct, but instead of being in unison, we were a bunch of separate voices that didn't mingle well together. I tried really hard to sing a little louder to direct the congregation to the right beat, but there was no right beat nor was there a right key.

Sorry I posted so many dreams at once...I haven't had internet for a week and had a couple of dreams that were very vivid.

Last edited by Christa on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION - My church was offbeat

Post by One Door on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Hello,
This is what I see in your dream.
The color white has a positive and a negative meaning. In order to determine which one applies here you have to look at the contents of the dream. The contents show everyone doing their own thing. There is no unity here. Unity is very important in the body of Christ. This gives the color white in this dream a negative meaning. The color white here represents "a religious spirit".

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:52 pm

Oh my goodness! Wow....I didn't even think of that. Dang. That's not good at all. I don't even know what to do now. Wow. Thank you for that.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 am

Pray for unity Christa. Pray the Lord do his perfect will and that all involved in that will do what the Lord wants there.....that there own agenda or their own ideas would be laid down for the Lords will and purpose for growth in your church. Spiritual warfare is what is needed here.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:40 am

Thanks Connie. I don't know much about religious spirits, but I've heard they're pretty common in churches. It surprises me that a Vineyard church would have a religious spirit impairing them because they're such a free flowing church. I'm shocked really.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Hello Christa! I would like to add that there is a spirit of division at work here. Jesus said a house divided against itself will fall! (Matthew 12:25-26, "And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?" Mark 3:24-25, "And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.") You could see the division even in the worship team, as there was a split right down the middle. I would target this spirit in prayer and bind it up as you pray for unity. Here is a scripture you can use to pray for unity within your church: 1 Corinthians 1:10, "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Thank you Sandra, I will certainly pray this scripture/prayer. I love the people in my church and I would hate to see it/them collapse because of this spirit.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 am

I notified my pastor of the dreams and here was her response (FYI- Her husband, Troy, was our Senior Pastor, and sadly to say, he passed away this July):

"Hi Christa,

After reading again and praying through last evening, the
religious spirit part is also correct. I understand who (and what) has brought
that in and am addressing that tonight with the individual. As I said before, I
have been well aware of some things that were happening with this
individual, but honestly could not address it 5-6 months ago. My emotions and
actions were wrapped up with my first priority, Troy, and the grief I was
experiencing. I don’t know if you were at last week’s service,
but I actually left the stage at the end and began to do warfare. I came
directly against a religious spirit during that time. Please send my thanks to the dream team, let them know they
were right on about everything, and thank you for forwarding your dream and
their responses to me.

Karen Maxwell"

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:36 am

That is AWESOME! God is so good to send His messages when they are needed. How wonderful it is, as a pastor, to get confirmation when you need it!

Thank you, Father! Great job, guys!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top