bishop noel jones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bishop noel jones

Post by promisedchild on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 am

this dream was interesting. I dreamed last that i went to one of those like pharmacy stores and went down into the basement and bishop noel jones was there talking and was on television sort of like doing a bible study with these people that i didnt know. but my first lady had him there and didnt tell me she set the event up. so i waited until he went into another room and spoke to him there and said i had questions on my anointing and i was explaining some things to him and so he wrote down like taking notes on a baptism form paper the words i love you and i couldnt remember the rest of the notes. so the first lady came and got him and said jealously that he was her best friend and put him back in the room with the other people waiting for him. he saw me sitting in a chair and tossed me his cell phone and in the text message was like cracking a code and it said to move the arrows up and down to read the message in the phone. so i grabbed a white envelope that was the first ladys and in it was some papers of hers and a can of pop and 2 hospital gowns and i took one out and it had a date of july 3 when she was having him back to speak and she said but i dont really know if hes coming because its the holiday weekend as if she really didnt want to invite me to it like making excuses . there was also a public transit bus blocking her car in the dream and a lady was leaving to get on the bus as we stood outside looking at the date when he was suppose to come back.

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bishop noel jones

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Hello Promisedchild! Do you feel as though your pastor's wife is holding you back from your calling for some reason? I believe the pharmacy symbolizes the church. It's a place of healing. I believe the bishop could represent the desire for you to learn and to grow more in your calling/gifting, as he was leading a bible study. Jesus is referred to in scripture as the Bishop of our souls, and we know the Holy Spirit is the Teacher of the church, and He IS the anointing. (1 Peter 2:25, "For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls." 1 John 2:27, "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.") The Words "I Love You" seem to be a reminder from the Lord of His love for you, and that He is not going to forget about you. He knows the desires of your heart to increase in your calling. He has placed them there so that He can bring them to pass. The pastor's wife coming and getting the bishop and putting him back where she felt he belongs could be a symbol of you feeling like she has some jealously towards you and that's why she is "holding you back". This could be just a concern of your heart, or it could be something you are discerning...I don't know. It really doesn't matter. What matters is that you keep your heart right and pure. But, I do believe the Lord is showing you that He is your teacher, and that you do not need to rely on any man to teach you. Again, the scripture that comes to mind is that the anointing that abides within you teaches you all things, and you have no need for any man to teach you. (1 John 2:27, "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.") I feel like that is symbolized by the bishop throwing you his cell phone. It's revealing that God is teaching you and giving you the communication that you need to get where He has called you to be! Also, God has promised that you do not need to find a place for yourself to release your gifts and callings. God will make those arrangements for you for He has promised that your gift will make room for you. (Proverb 18:16, "A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.") The envelope that contained some items that belonged to your pastor's wife seems to be giving you revelation and insight into some things that you have received under her ministry. Anointings can be transferred from person to person because of association, or the laying on of hands...There's too much to that for me to right it here. But, you can study Elijah/Elisha and Moses/Joshua as two examples. The two hospital gowns make me think of a "healing anointing". Is this one of the callings you feel have been placed on your life? Regardless of whether or not your pastor's wife seems supportive, know that all authority is ordained of God. If you will honor her, and pray for her, and do what's right, God will see to it that nothing she does, or doesn't do, affects you. (Romans 13:1, "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.") Promotion (and that includes the release to operate in our callings) does not come from any man, but from God alone. (Psalms 75:6-7, "For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. 7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.") As you humble yourself under the mighty hand of God, He will exalt you in due time! (1 Peter 5:6, "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:") Of this you can be sure!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:40 pm

thanx so much sandra i will be praying god bless you

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:28 am

Sponsored content