WEIRD DREAM NEEDING INTERPRETATION!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WEIRD DREAM NEEDING INTERPRETATION!!!

Post by Longacre2 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Hi,
I had a dream last night that i can't seem to shake and was wondering if anyone can help. I am 37 wks pregnant. I dreamed that a nurse (older with long grayish hair in ponytail) called me at home and said i needed to come to hospital immediatly. she then started to cry and tell me that they found something wrong with my ultrasound. I jumped in the car and went to hospital. According to ultrasound both of the baby's legs were broken right in middle of shin bone. had that jagged snapped look. Apparently, there wasn't enough room in the womb for him to grow anymore. Then i was driving in the car going ? and just trying to make sense of it all. I felt confused, concerned that he would be paralyzed and confident it was going to turn out all right..does anyone have anything? thank you..Jen

Longacre2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEIRD DREAM NEEDING INTERPRETATION!!!

Post by philip10 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 pm

i hope ur ok there am i would go and get a check up just to be sure ok that will put ur mind to rest and every1 who reads this pray that this does not happen in jesus name

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:14 am

I think it is common to have these types of dreams when pregnant, especially towards the end of the pregnancy and especially if there are indeed potential/actual issues related to the pregnancy. (I hope this doesn't come across as condescending because that's completely not how I mean it - I'm just speaking based on similar dreams I had during my own pregnancies and exchanging 'war stories' with other pregnant women over the years who also had similarly themed dreams.) The general anxiety that expectant mothers often feel regarding the baby's overall health may manifest in dreams. The encouraging part of this dream is that despite your concerns, you become confident that everything is going to be ok...no matter what the circumstance, be encouraged - God is in control, trust in Him! Flower Power

I think of Psalm 139:13-16 -
13 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my motherís womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
[b]Marvelous are Your works,

And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

One question - is the baby still kicking as actively? In the last trimester the baby will gain around 1/2 pound per week and especially in the last few weeks it will feel like there's no more room for it to grow. But check with your doctor immediately if you notice that the baby's activity has changed and/or it's not moving as much. Always follow what's in your spirit....and always trust God... praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Longacre2 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:35 am

Thank you guys for your reply's and encouragement. yes, he is still moving around..:)..

Longacre2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top