Need an interperatation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need an interperatation

Post by Sarah703571 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:25 pm

In this dream that l had, l found myself with this huge man but never quiet saw his face,l felt rather secured in his presence it was like l've always known him, l knew he was God"s angel sent to help me. ok l found myself in this huge field, the color of the sand on this big field was like bright orange, he took me to a particular path on the field and told me to look, he pointed to a sport,l believe he drew a two horizontal lines with space in the middle and the space was the main focus,l didn't see him draw the lines, it was just there. But the thing is l couldn't see anything unique about that particular spot on the ground, so l kind of brush it off, then l found myself been taken to the same site again this happened 2 or 3 times, and this time, he told me to LOOK CLOSELY. so l did observed it closely and found the ground vibrating,it just wasn't firm like the rest of the field, and if no one tells u, one can never see it, it just blended with the rest of the field.
After this l found myself in a room with 20-30 people and with this huge storm outside, this storm was so strong that it literally shut the door of the room that we occupied on us, l on the other hand wanted to go face the storm, l didn't feel save in the room and so called anyone that wanna help me break the door down, some came to help but others chose to sit and relax, we succeeded in breaking the door down and we just flew out of the room, when l got to the site that l was previously shown, l just flew over it without thinking twice, the feeling was similar to going to write an exams that u've already been providered with the answers, u walk in with some kind of calmness and relaxation.
After crossing that site, l again came upon this group of people in a circle, and could sense that whatever is taking place was evil and yet had no clue of what they're doing, so this same Angel in the form of a HUGE MALE whispers in ears telling me what those evil people are doing and gave me the name JAMES FARMER, yet l don't know anyone name JAMES FARMER, all of a sudden l had the feeling of urgency to break what is going on in JESUS'S NAME,l found myself in a living room pacing back and forth and asking my sister who was just sitting relaxing to come join me in prayers for JAMES FARMER, she on the other hand brushed me off and said JAMES FARMER has already been killed by those evil people, but l immediately sensed that she was lying and actually had some kind of link with those evil people. so l took charge on my own and broke whatever was taking place and went on to plead the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ on JAMES FARMER'S SOUL SPIRIT AND BODY AND ON HIS HOUSEHOLD.l woke up and was still thanking GOd in Jesus's name for the life of JAMES FARMER, l don't know anyone in my whole life called JAMES FARMER, so l've praying for the HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE ME AN INTERPERATATION, PLEASE KINDLY HELP, IF U CAN. THANKS

Sarah703571

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need an interperatation

Post by lola21st on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:19 am

Do you have the gift of knowledge? If not, the Lord is showing you that this is your gifting that has manifested in the spiritual and will soon manifest in the physical. Not sure about the James Farmer reference, he may have become your first spiritual assignment...please continue to pray for understanding as these are only my thoughts...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:50 am

Sara,

Do you have a calling for intercession. That is how the Lord will have me to intercede for a person or situation. I was not sure of this until you said that you started asking for help in prayer and that you were tearing down strongholds. That is what I do in intercession. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum