Children missing again!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Children missing again!!

Post by Sirianta on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:56 am

I constantly have dreams where my children is missing but at the end of the dream I find them and they are okay.

Last night I had this dream: Me and my husband were at a hospital. We wanted to adopt a child. We have 2 children of our own. There was a black little boy whom we adopted. At the hospital before we left they gave him chicken to eat. By the way this child ate I could see that he wasn't brought up with manners etc. He was like an animal. The way he ate the chicken gave me that idea. He didn't eat with his hands, just took the chicken of the plate with his mouth. I was kind of concerned about this and felt sorry for him, but at the same time I was concerned to deal with this child.

I found myself at a house (in the dream it was our house). The children went outside to play. After a while (late afternoon) I realised that I completely forgot about the children! I was so scared. We went outside but they weren't there. I was in a state of panic. Then I went to their room and on the bed they were all lying there asleep accept for the adopted boy, who was now a white kid and much more grown up. My little boy were sleeping savely in his arm. He looked at me and said I shouldn't worry that my children are safe, but how could it take me so long before realising that they were not outside playing anymore. I felt guilty about this. There was also a little girl on the bed sleeping. I was about to adopt her as well. This girl IRL is one of my co-workers little girl. IRL she doesn't get treated well. Not a very stable house hold.

This must be the 8th dream I have where my children are missing but then I find them again and they are always safe. What is God trying to tell me? And why did I dream about children that I've adopted?

Any ideas?

Blessings
xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children missing again!!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:26 am

Sirianta,

I believe here the Lord is showing you a Ministry (children represent that sometimes).....the child eating like he does indicates to me that they (ministry) are starving for the Word of God.

The adopting of the Children is the acceptance of the ministry you will have. Forgetting them I think can be a caution sign....Don't take it lightly the Ministry He gives us....Remember that what we dream is symbolic sometimes so when you dream you forgot it may mean that we forget the importance of something. Do not feel guilty but stay prayerful and depend on Him to lead you through it. The boy growing up and your child safely in his arms is the Lord showing you that your ministry will grow and be well. I do not interpret dreams but this is what I feel it may mean.

God bless!

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Hey Sirianta! I have those dreams a lot too. I love my children dearly and have been hopelessly devoted to every move they made since they were born, however when i'm busy doing other things i become concerned that my kids are missing out if I become seperate in any way from them. You have a calling of some sort and whatever you are busy ministring to may seem a bit unruly at first...(could be a person) and ministring to one person at a time is like adopting someone. You pray for them and take on their cares. This first person (if it is indeed a person) may not seem very mature at first and lacking in manners, but you know its not their fault, they just need guidence. Before you know it, this person has matured and may surprise you at how theyve grown spiritually. I really feel that right now you are taking on ministering to people individually and praying for them and their spiritual needs. You are doing Gods will and your children will be ok. Dont allow satan to make you think you are irresponcible or neglectful. You are doing the Lords work and your feelings in the dream show your concern for their welfare. Sounds like your children have been blessed with a good mommy! Hope this helps, please pray on what i've said.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:12 am

Hey guys! Thank you for replying. Both of your replies speaks to my spirit. I also think this implies a ministry and God wants to assure me that the ministry (children) will be fine.

Connie I agree that I shouldn't take this lightly. Sometimes one feels that you won't be able to do the ministering and wonder how can God use such a plain person as oneself.

Daph, I also agree that it might be ministering to individuals. There is a few individuals in my life which God brought on my path which I'm pryaing for at the moment. And yes, I love my children sooooooo much. Since I was a little girl I was crazy about babies. I always dreamt of having my own children. God blessed me so much, as I struggled to fall pregnant in my previous marriage. God is so trustworthy!

Hugs
XXX
S

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:23 pm

He most certainly is!!!! Amen! I am so glad it spoke to your spirit. God bless and talk to you soon.

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top