a cat and a proposal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a cat and a proposal

Post by musicalstars2001 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:41 pm

It was evening outside and I was watching this happen.

There's a guy outside an apt. bldg.There's a house cat that jumps out and he catches it. Then the girl comes out. (I can't tell either the girl or guys face). The cat jumps off him, and the cat sesems friendly.

Then the guy gets on his knee and asks for her hand and proposes. She says (very startled) um, maybe we should have a few dates first? I just met you, etc. (While she's saying this, the cat turns into a young tiger, and seems friendly (I seem to have it on a leash.) Then without her knowing, it crouches and almost has it's mouth around her left leg, when I, on the outside watching, kill it.)

The guy says something about trust (can't remember all of it), but he agrees to a few dates first.

I feel, obviously it's about me. I feel it's a warning. Just not sure who it's directed to. If it's going to be a warning, or if it's a lie from the devil, or if it's a warning about the guy, etc...

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a cat and a proposal

Post by philip10 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 pm

am i have had dreams were i have tigers in my house laying about the place. it meant to me that i was keeping something dangerous to me and had to get rid off it. another dream i had was that a man keep a raptor dino thing as a pet and it attack me but not him

so pets if big and stuff means that it can sit about until a time were it hurts u

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:33 am

When you say that you feel the dream is about you, do you mean that you believe that you are the girl in the dream? If so, is there someone in your life right now who would represent the guy? If so then I would suggest that you use caution in dealing with him. The cat turning into a tiger in this dream makes me think of deception. It appears innocent at first then transforms into a tiger and is getting ready to bite her as the guy is proposing to her....I think the Lord is warning you not to be talked into anything or rushed into anything concerning this guy....

Please keep praying for the Lord to give you the full interpretation, ok?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Thanks so much both of you! Gives me something more to think about!

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top