Lobsters Everywhere!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lobsters Everywhere!!!

Post by luv2worship on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:21 pm

I dreamed that my friend Henry and I went to his house and he turned on the lights and there were Lobsters everywhere; on the kitchen counter, on the floor, and in the cracks of the walls. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen; I was repulsed by them but Henry didn't think anything of it. He started washing dishes and he just moved them out of the way so that he could wash the dishes. Henry has a roomate and I began to worry that his roomate would come home while I was there and I didn't want that to happen because I was concerned about the 'appearance of evil,' (even though there's nothing going on between Henry and I). I wanted to leave before his roomate came home but Henry talked me into staying longer. His roomate came home while I was there and when I heard him coming into the house I got my stuff to leave. I (embarrassingly) greated his roomate on my way out the door, but when I got outside to leave, my car was not there, it had been stolen.

luv2worship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lobsters Everywhere!!!

Post by lola21st on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:17 am

I think the Lord may be showing you that as you get to know Henry better (turned on the lights), you'll find that there may be beliefs that he has and/or things that he's dealing with that are unclean and unacceptable although he's trying to understand and work through them. The problem is that he doesn't recognize them to be unclean nor does he realize how much of a problem they are, some things he's just not ready to deal with yet. Lobsters were considered in the OT to be an abomination, something that was not to be consumed because they were considered unclean.

The kitchen is a place of preparation, things related to fellowship start here (things are stored, cooked/prepared, and taken from the kitchen to the dining room or living room where fellowship takes place). So the condition of the kitchen is important because it will impact both the ability to prepare a meal and the quality of that meal. You see clearly that the kitchen (and other areas) being overrun with lobsters is repulsive and a serious issue but Henry is content to wash dishes first - he's not dealing with the larger issue that has the potential to do more damage. Is this similar to something in real life (IRL)?

You seem to know in your spirit that something isn't right about the whole situation and you want to live righteously (wanting to avoid the appearance of evil) so want to leave but Henry doesn't see your being there as a problem which is another case of not seeing the potential damage that can result from certain things.

I think the Lord is warning you that Henry may not be someone you can rely on to make good decisions right now and that if you allow him to have too much of an influence in your life (making decisions), you'll be negatively impacted. The car being stolen makes me think of people who at the end of a bad relationship/friendship say "I gave him/her the best years of my life" or "I put so much time into that relationship", like precious time was stolen from them. I think this is what the stolen car is about.

Please pray on what's been said though as these are only my thoughts.

Leviticus 11:9 -12

9 ‘These you may eat of all that are in the water: whatever in the water has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers—that you may eat. 10 But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you. 11 They shall be an abomination to you; you shall not eat their flesh, but you shall regard their carcasses as an abomination. 12 Whatever in the water does not have fins or scales—that shall be an abomination to you.

Matthew 12:34 - For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Proverbs 12:26 - The righteous should choose his friends carefully,
For the way of the wicked leads them astray.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:37 pm

I totally agree with you, Lola. That's what I thought also, but I was really afraid to say it. lol

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2worship on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:05 pm

Dear Lola, I want to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for your very insightful, spirit-lead interpretation. I can not express to you how invaluable it was. I knew the dream was very significant but I couldn't fully understand the context of it. What I didn't mention to you is that I know Henry very well, and I believe the Lord is warning me that he's dealing with a lot of uncleanness that will affect me if I allow our friendship to continue. So after receiving your response, he and I had a long conversation and I ended our friendship. It was done in Love. Thanks again!:>)

luv2worship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:30 pm

Wow! wow

To God be the glory! He is so faithful and loves you so much! Bless His name that you were obedient to His caution! praiseGod Wait on Him and trust in Him, He'll bring you the man that He has for you at the appointed time! He won't disappoint!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum