all alone in the churchhouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

all alone in the churchhouse

Post by weezy2shy on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:20 pm

We were going to have a prayer service at this big church house. i knew everyone was going to the other church. i waited at the bigchurch house for our visitors and all to come but the time got closer to 7:00 pm. i wass doing something in the church when i looked out the window and saw the intercessory prayer leader pulling out of the parking lot---she never did come in. I picked up my cell phone to see if anyone had called to explain why no one was coming.i heard on the phone the intercessory prayre leader laughing and talking, she may have been leaving a voice message for me, just saying that she was going on home. as i looked out the door--seeing her van drive off--i noticed an electric company truck and a man working in the yard. I did not feel very good about being in the house alone. I went out the back door to see something(??) as i headed back in the man said "hey, there you are". He said something else but i dont remember. I felt like he was going to get me so I ran into the church house and locked the door...I felt very afrraid because this man was out there and I was wondering how i was going to get out to my car so i could go home.....please help

weezy2shy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: all alone in the churchhouse

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:28 am

First...I speak the following scripture over you, "Perfect love cast out fear."
I don't attempt to say i have the gift of dream interpreation. But i can make sense of our dreams to get to the point of it.
A few things to consider...
1. What is your relationship like with the intersessor prayer leader?
2. Do you ever feel like you do all the work and nothing to show for it?
3. Before you do any type of intercessory prayer meeting have you prayed protection over yourself?
4. Last thought...What is your inner feelings about the prayer leader?

Again...these are just the few things i thought of as I read your dream. Pray psalm 91 over yourself.
Blessings!
-Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:40 pm

What was the electric company doing? were they trying to get the power back on? How do you feel about the power and presence of God in your church? Is there a revival going on or about to? Also, do you feel left out at your church, like others arent really including you? I feel like God is showing you that satan may try and use your feelings of being alone to attack you. you are never alone, God sees the hearts of all and is with you. It may be that others arent aware of what youre going through right now. Pray for them and pray on what i've said,
blessings in Christ
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by weezy2shy on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Thank you for your quick response and i will pray Gods Word over my life...
1) you asked what is my relationship with the intercessory prayer leader....we laugh and talk with each other but she is not like my "best friend"...she just had the prayer team over to her house for dinner and a meeting so i dont feel that i have any ill feelings toward her....i must say that i have trust issues with most people so my lack of trust in her is about the same as i feel toward most people. but I know that I have to have a pure heart and clean hands to go before God and pray effectively...no oughts, forgive etc....
2) I dont feel like i do all the work but i do feel like what i do do or say is not always recognized but i must say i dont look for praise from man i would rather have God be pleased.
3) no I cant say that we pray a covering or protection directly but i guess we do thank God for being with us and trust that He will protect us as we interceed
4) I dont think I have any ill feelings toward the intercessory prayer leader...She is very dominate in her opinions about things and has hurt peoples feelings in the church but nothing so serious with me. I love her and want Gods best for her and her family....just checking my inner feelings one more time...i guess i sometimes feel she is not always lead by God in certain situations but we all miss the mark at times.
Hope my responce to your questions will help in making sense of this dream.
In resopnse to the second post...I dont know what the man was doing...some type of electrical work in the yard..he was close to the building so he may have be hooking something up. Our church is not having a revival but we are praying the power, gifts of the Spirit etc be active in the church (the day after the dream Pastor preached on being baptised with the Spirit and having the evidence of tongues etc...)

weezy2shy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum