RE:pumpkin patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RE:pumpkin patch

Post by promisedchild on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:51 am

my friend had a dream we were walking thru a pumpkin patch and i had a baby stroller and she had a toddler stroller and i was saying i wanted a small pumpkin and she kept trying to get me to get a big one and i told her i didnt want the baby to get seeds everywhere. now i dont have kids as you guys already know but my friend is pregnant and is due in january. what does pumpkin patch mean? she also said i had on a long pretty PURPLE sweater and she wanted to borrow it and i told her no and she said you let me borrow clothes before and i said i know but you can't borrow this sweater.

Last edited by promisedchild on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE:pumpkin patch

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:03 am

It could speak of October (that's when pumpkin patches are open) and a NEW thing (baby) that is going to come in that month. Just some thoughts.....

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:12 am

thanks so much i hope its my time! :clap:

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:10 am

Promisechild,

Here are my thoughts. I do not interpret per say but do give insight as the Lord would lead.

I see the baby and the toddler as ministries. Usually children for me represent some type of new beginning or ministry. The baby means a new ministry and the toddler, one that is further developed. You do not want the toddler because you do not feel yet ready to handle that ministry. You want the seeds (the word) to be given to the new ministry, to give it to those who are young in the Lord. You do not want to toss it out there without it having a chance to grow. You are feeding the children (pumpkin patch) with the word. I see this as a positive dream. I think of purple as a royal color. Royal priesthood. A robe given of God for ministry. The covering and appointment of that ministry. I pray this is of help. I only give my thoughts.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by philip10 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm

i agree with dove there.

but with a but y a pumkin patch maybe october but pumkins are usaully something in a bad way as it is used to warn of evil spirits

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Not sure I understand what you mean phillip10. Can you explain more.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by philip10 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:00 pm

hey connie i have a mate called that nice name

pumkins is hallowen stuff maybe ocobeter is important and thats why pumkins patch feild thing is there.

pumkins were made years ago to ward of evil spirits it didnt work

so when pumkins were mention i was thinking y pumkins

did u write this 4.50 in the morning

i maybe am crossing wires abit with u and lola21st if thats the case sorry not trying to

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Are you speaking of jack o' lanterns, Philip10? I kind of get where you are trying to go with that, but I read this post and I thought of harvest time, last of the crops that come in. I think of pumpkin as fruit, with the seeds. I think of this as a harvest dream. I do think of it as ministry at a level that you are comfortable with, that you have stewardship over.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Oh I see what you mean. I understand now.

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top