Confused??? Pls help to understand the meaning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confused??? Pls help to understand the meaning.

Post by godsmessage on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:18 am

Hi

I am really confused on the following dreams last night.. I thought things will settle down soon..
I couldn't interpret on my own.. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

I am waiting for your inputs to understand the basics.

--------------------------

I have gone over the muddy falls and felt down and later on I was waiting near to one pool (water looks calm and in light green color) and rigorously watching over. I saw some blood in water then suddenly one small beautiful girl came out of water.

Secondly my mother holding big green leaves in the hands to put it on the shelter.. I saw the shelter and it was having some concrete sheets on the roof. I was telling her this big green leaves will fade of in sun soon so put the straw grass on the shelter.

I have taken my phone from my boss which is completely burnt and in bad shape and dialed to my home. I was discussing about this straw grass with my boss and he left without listening to me at all.

??

godsmessage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confused??? Pls help to understand the meaning.

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:55 am

Hi This is what came to me, but please test it for yourself. I believe the dream is starting off by saying that you have been through some tough times, and finally you have / are coming to a place of peace. Green to me represents nature. The beautiful little girl, is a child born to you, as a baby emerges from water in the womb accompanied with blood. The second dream represents mother and you nesting, preparing for the arrival of the child, the last dream represents your boss being unhappy with the fact that you will have to take leave to care for your child. Or that you may have to leave [burn all bridges] completely. Does any of this make sence to you?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godsmessage on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:05 am

WOW... Thank you.. Its like all of my burdens take out in a sec..

Thanks a ton..

I was struggling quiet a long time.
Seriously i was literally in trouble in my office..I am asking god to relieve me and show me some good path.

After looking at your explanation, after long time I felt so happy from the bottom of my heart.

I pray god , it should come true. I will be the happiest person ever.

God bless you.

godsmessage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top