Food and Chinese

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Food and Chinese

Post by unaday* on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 pm

I had a dream that I was in a car eating Chinese food- it tasted amazing. The car stopped in front of a store of Chinese people. Two Chinese men saw me eating and and started to laugh. I got out the car and walked over to them. I asked them do they find it funny that I am eating Chinese food and I am not Chinese? They said yes that is funny but what else is funny is that it is not even real Chinese food.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Food and Chinese

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi Unaday -

I think this dream is related to your "Disturbing dream about Pastor" dream. The food here as well may represent spiritual food. Is there a concern about whether the "food" you're receiving now is authentic?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:26 pm

HI UNADAY, I AGREE WITH LOLA21ST, I FEELTHAT WHAT EVER IS GOING ON HAS TO DO WITH SPIRITUAL FOOD!! THE CHINESE MEN COULD REPRESENT A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE,WHICH MEANS SPIRITUALLY A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE OF THE SPIRIT YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH COULD BE GOING ON . THE TWO CHINESE MEN THAT LAUGHED COULD IT BE SOMEONE OR TWO PEOPLE WHO ARE MOCKING YOU ? IS SOMEONE MAKING FUN OF SOMETHING YOU ARE DOING ? ARE YOU BEING FED SOMETHING CALLED SPIRITUALLY THAT MAY NOT EVEN BE REAL AT ALL ? IT MAY SEEM NOT CLEAR TO YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID THE FOOD WAS AMAZING .TO YOU IT MAY LOOK AND TASTE GOOD , BUT (TWO) OTHERS ARE LAUGHING AND MOCKING !! ARE YOU REALLY BEING FED (SOUL) FOOD ? FOOD UNTO ETERNAL LIFE !

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:12 am

I wonder if there is someone questioning your spiritual walk right now? Kinda mocking you somewhat?

Side note: Again, when I think of 'Chinese' I think of 'Asian' which to me, means wisdom and great intellect. Is there something that you need to use much wisdom for?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:32 am

HI DESIREE (STARPOP) ??? I READ YOUR RESPONSE,SOMEONE COULD BE QUESTIONING MY SPIRITUAL WALK RIGHT NOW ,BUT I HAVE TO SPEAK WHAT I FEEL AS WELL AS YOU!! WHEN YOU READ CHINESE YOU GOT ONE THING ,AND I GOT ANOTHER. MY WISDOM OR YOUR WISDOM DONT MEAN ANYTHING ,ONLY GODS WISDOM FROM ABOVE IS WHAT MATTERS !!!!!!!! LETS BE CAREFUL HOW WE JUDGE SOMEONES SPIRITUAL WALK - (WHEREFORE LET HIM THAT THINKETH HE STANDETH TAKE HEED LEST HE FALL.) 1 CORINTHIANS 10:12 -NOW THATS "WISDOM" BECAUSE ITS THE WORD OF GOD!!!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:16 pm

I came on to post my thoughts that this was about God's revealing Himself to you, and about your anointing, and someone else saying, that ain't real, you ain't real, but when I got here, you all were already saying it. Alright, now ladies!!!Praise the Lord. It is equivalent to the statement that God can't and isn't using you. But the laugh is on them, because the Lord will be your vindicator.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Faithful,
I was actually speaking to Unaday. I'm not trying to judge in any way, I was just trying to ask HER a question based on her dream. I'm sorry if you misinterpreted what I said. I think you had an awesome response to UNADAY's dream actually.

You're right, "the wisdom that comes from up above" is what matters and that's why I speak only what God is saying not out of my own imagination as the bible tells us not to do.

God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 am

HI, DESIREE (STARPOP), SORRY FOR THE APPROACH FROM ABOVE. AS YOU COULD SEE FROM ABOVE WITH THE QUESTION MARKS, I WAS NOT SURE IF YOU WAS TALKING TO ME OR UNADAY ? I DID MISUNDERSTAND AND I APOLOGIZE, I DID THINK YOU WAS TALKING TO ME ! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR TAKING THIS OUT OF CONTEXT !!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:16 am

Its all good. I forgive you!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down