naked angels (help interp...)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

naked angels (help interp...)

Post by cavitelli on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:28 pm

I had a dream that there were 3 naked angels or demons, not sure (1 adult two boys). They were white, ball headed, muscular, and their skin was very oily all over. They were on a roof of the highway house-a place were our royal rangers meet (like boys scouts)which is a house located next to my church building, both are part of my church. These creatures were getting up on the roof. One was already on the roof; the other two were on their way, kind of like spiderman. The two that were on their way were interlocking with their arms supposedly to get more strength. They both wrapped up together and kept moving up. What do you think? duh

Last edited by cavitelli on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

cavitelli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: naked angels (help interp...)

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:22 am

How did you feel when you saw them?

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cavitelli on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:20 am

When I saw the creatures, I was frightened and keep running towards my church to find my pastor. I felt that I had to tell my pastor. There were people from the congregation in the parking lot making enigmatic expressions like what's that!

cavitelli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:47 pm

It souds like satan may try to gain hieght and strength to get "atop" your church by means of something public, shocking and exposing. the reason they were oily is because they were "slick", meaning they were deceptive and it was easy for them to do it. What you should do is TELL your pastor to pray for your church. If you dont feel he will accept your dream, tell him God told you to tell him to pray for the church. He cant resist that! um and it most definately will have to do with the royal rangers. please pray on what i've said.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:52 pm

OH and tell everyone you know to pray for your church!
Lord, I pray that you give Cavitelli the strength to approach her pastor about this dream and place in on everyone's heart to pray for her church. Lord whatever satan is up to, i pray that you not allow him to get the upper hand on this church. God i pray that you purge out all evil and that you get the Glory for it all in the End. I praise you and give you Glory for what you're about to do and thank you for using this situation for the good when satan meant it for evil. I ask this in Jesus name, AMEN!
praying

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cavitelli on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Hi Daphaniel;
Thank you so...... much for your insight and prayer. You sure have the gift of interpreting dreams. My spirit is receptive to your interpretation. I feel comfortable with it. I'm definitely going to share this with my pastor. I even thought they may be some type of homosexual activity going on in the way these two demons were interconnecting to each with their arms and legs. What do you think?

cavitelli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:13 pm

Cavitelli,

I want you to know up front that I am not an interpreter of dreams. But when I read your dream, immediately I felt a spirit of homosexuality because it was a place where men met. The house may represent a person that's being attacked in the mind (the roof) by homosexual thoughts and the other two that's climbing up may be representative of a stronghold about to take place. Remember that if this person is saved, he is the church.

I want to reiterate that I do not interpret dreams, but this one pretty much hit me in the face. Please do as Daph says and pray over this one. I don't want to lead you astray. I felt that I needed to share this.

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:04 pm

yes you two i felt it as well i didnt say it because it really bothered me that one was more mature and older looking than the other two and they were on top of a Royal Rangers building... I Pray thats WRONG, but thats what i was originally thinking.
Delaine you are right! Im greatful for your responces!
love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:05 pm

you said one adult and two boys...sorry i meant to write that in the last reply. Anyway lets pray it involves no children..i cant stand the thought...but prayer is a must. I will pray some more.
love Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:30 am

Father,

I come into agreement with Daph and Delanie

Lord, I pray that you give Cavitelli the strength to approach her pastor about this dream and place in on everyone's heart to pray for her church. Lord whatever satan is up to, i pray that you not allow him to get the upper hand on this church. God i pray that you purge out all evil and that you get the Glory for it all in the End. I praise you and give you Glory for what you're about to do and thank you for using this situation for the good when satan meant it for evil. I ask this in Jesus name, AMEN!

Father, we also plead the blood of Jesus over the church and the Pastorial staff and any that are leaders and Cavitelli. Father we pray that you would remove the ungodly and bring in the righteous, whether spirit or human, in Jesus name. We render the spirit of homosexuality mute and unconsious and put it in a lock box and bind it's power right now in Jesus name. Father we thank you for your angels that will protect Cavetelli and her family and all she knows from the wiles of the enemy. Father, we give you all the honor and the praise!

In Jesus name,

Amen,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cavitelli on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:36 am

Thanksssss a lot for all your input and prayers. Also, thank you for caring with me.You have no idea how much this dream bothered me, especially, the idea of children being involved. But Satan isn't going to get his way. I amen to all your prayers.The Lord has showed me this dream, so we can intercede on behalf of these precious children. It's awesome how we all are in so many different places, but yet, we are all together connected in one spirit, the Holy Ghost. And He is the one who gives us the revelation to all things. Praise you Jesus!
God bless you abundantly!

Cavitelli :clap:

cavitelli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:14 am

I also wanted to add a thank you and Glory to God for providing insight to this dream. We give you the Glory Lord!!!
love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cavitelli on Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:01 am

GUESS WHAT GUYS! I TALKED TO MY PASTOR TODAY, AND I SHARED MY DREAM WITH HIM. HE RECEIVED THE MESSAGE AND SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO SPEAK TO THE OTHER PASTORS, SO THEY CAN START INTERSIDING OVER THIS SITUATION. HE ALSO SHARED THAT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, THERE WAS A HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY TAKING PLACE AT THE SAME PLACE, SO I THINK WE ARE RIGHT ON THE TARGET. WE JUST NEED TO PRAY FOR THIS PREDATOR TO BE EXPOSED TO THE LIGHT SO HE CAN BE REPRENDED. REMEMBER THAT HE WAS VERY OILY (SLICK). BUT I ALREADY KNOW THAT SATANS WORK HAS BEED DESTROYED.
THANK YOU A BUNCH AGAIN!

cavitelli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:16 am

WOW PRAISE GOD! THANK YOU JESUS!

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:21 am

Oki. That gave me goosebumps.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:26 pm

Amen and we thank you Father for showing the truth in all situations!

Thanks Father for answered prayers.

your servant,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top