A series of dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A series of dreams

Post by angedj on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:51 am

I have had a series of dreams that I would like help in understanding.

1. In the first dream my husband, daughter and I seem to be moving our belongings down a hill into a car. As I come up the hill alone I notice our former Pastor and a lady that I do not know walking among some cars. The Pastor points out a car to her. When I get up the hill I notice that the woman is opening the door to an orangish -yellowish Mercedes Benz. I walk up to her and tell her that this is my husband's car. She is trying to open the bonnet of the car. Just as I say that I move to the front of the car and my husband appears and we both shut the bonnet of the car. She disappears. The former Pastor then comes towards us and stretches his hand out to my husband who refuses to shake his hand but asks him how is the golf. M husband picks up a heavy back and proceeds to go down the hill. I pick up a piece of furniture and the Pastor then asks me why I am allowing my husband to let me carry the heavy stuff.

2. In the second dream we are in a car driven by a man I do not recognise. My husband is sitting in the front passenger seat. My daughter and I are at the back. As we drive along I notice that sometimes that driver drives on the wrong side of the street. I notice a friend of ours by the road side and mention it. The car stops and our friends runs towards the car. He comes with 2 dirty little boys who get into the car before him. We cannot all fit in the car so I put my daughter on my lap. We get to the house and my husband and our friend are busy in conversation. the two dirty boys walk straight to a bag with some of my daughter's toys which she received on her birthday a few days earlier, and take a toy each. I tell them to put them back they walk out of the house.

3. In this dream we are at a crossroads. My husband is in his car and my daughter and I are standing behind the car. He is talking to two men who are at the front passenger side of the car. A gold or yellow bicycle comes from behind the men and turns to the right. the men follow the bicycle and my husband gets out of the car and runs after them as well. He does not put on the parking brakes so the car starts going straight downhill. I start shouting and calling to my husband and run after the car with my daughter. The car moves on to the sidewalk and stops. I keep running and and still screaming to my husband that the car is moving. Before we get to the car it gets off the sidewalk and starts rolling down the street. I keep running and when we get to the car I notice that there are people surrounding the car and they are dismantling the car quickly. I ask them to stop but no one pays attention to me. There are people in the neighbourhood watching what is going on . I ask them for help but no one moves. I then start praying and say: God you said if we ask anything in your name you will do it. I ask that this stop now. I then start going round the car and pray in tongues. When I started praying the people dismantling the car start putting it back together. Each time I open my eyes there are fewer people around the car until there are no more of them and the car has been put back together. The only thing they could not put together was the front windscreen which is broken in two. My husband then appears on the scene and I tell him what happened. He begins to cry and I give him a hug an tell him all will be well.

angedj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A series of dreams

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:10 am

This is just a quick thought, as I'm sure there is more to it all. The car is very significant, and the fact that you are trying to move on. your husband in the dream seemed to be unhappy with the pastor. Did the pastor deal with an issue in your lives badly? It seems that you are having a lot of things stolen from you as a family. Perhaps there is an issue that needs to be faced and addressed. Was there ever an affair? Or something that nearly destroyed the family unit? As God is saying prayer will rebuild any brokenness. Please pray about this.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angedj on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:50 am

My husband used to help the Pastor with his ministry and there was a falling out. Yes, there was an affair on my husband's side.

angedj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:06 am

While I do not interpret I did have this come to me while reading the 1st part of the dream.

The pastor here could be Jesus giving a warning. When I see orange in a dream it is typically a warning . Is your husband putting your relationship on the back burner so to speak? I mean is he so busy in real life that his relationship with the Lord and with his family has suffered? One wall down between you is an open gate to the enemy. Remember the two of you are one. I also see the enemy taking or stealing things from your family and I wonder if your husband has unforgiveness toward your Pastor as a result of the falling out they had. I would take time for both of you to sit down and make a decision to forgive each other and the Pastor for any hard feelings, resentment or other tormenting feelings. This is so important. Otherwise we open the door for the enemy. Please receive this in love and I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angedj on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 am

Thanks Connie. Unforgivness is an issue I beieve we should deal with. Thank again for your insight.

angedj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi again'
Yes I wrote you a long answer earlier, but there was a problem with the computer. Yes defenatly unforgiveness is the key! I felt your pain earlier and am sorry you had to endure this. I feel that the pastor is a link to the woman, perhaps he was instrumental in her meeting your husband in the first place. She tries to take YOUR husbands car, i.e him from you. But eventually you and your husband are standing together, closing the door together, this is good. He has turnt away from her, she has gone. The load the pastor is refering to is the load of emotion you are carring concerning this situation. Let it go, give it to the Lord. I feel your sadness and feelings of devastation over this matter. There is a lot of confusion in the second dream and you feel comforted for a bit as you see a friend whom you think you can trust, the dirty children represent an unclean spirit working on the family due to the sin. The third dream is where you are now at a crossroads in your life. You are running with your husband, warning him, trying to get help. you find that prayer is the answer to stop the destruction, which indeed it is. In the end you reasure your husband that all will be well. You and your husband have been through a lot, you are still together, praise the Lord. Let the Lord heal you both, perhaps get a third person to help you to talk things through and resolve the pain. God bless you and your family, as He is capable of far more than we could ever imagine. All will be well again, just trust in the Lord. The pastor has held out his hand, now your husband must also hold out his hand in forgiveness. First step. Then you need to forgive your husband, as I believe the tears represent true repentance. I know the pain of betrayal but I also know the freedom of healing from it. amen.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top