three black birds and a red exit sign

View previous topic View next topic Go down

three black birds and a red exit sign

Post by dlelac on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 am

This dream in all in sepia color. I'm in my church, at one end of a long hallway. At the end of the hallway is a door with a red exit sign about it (in real life, the exit sign is green not red). Everything in this dream is like a movie slowed down so that you see each picture "slide."

A figure cloaked in black appears at the end of the hall. In each slide, it comes closer to my end of the hallway. My heart is at first filled with fear and dread. I remember thinking,"No, I'm not ready for this, not yet!" But as it comes closer, I accept it. In fact, I want to to come to me even faster. In other words, my feelings change from fear to acceptance to excited anticipation.
Right when the black cloaked figure is within reach of me, it turns into three large black birds, back at the end of the hall. In each slide, it's as if they're caught in motion, so they're wings are blurred. And in each slide, the three black birds get closer to the red exit sign. And then they dissappear.

I knew before the dream even began, that it was from God, even in my dreaming state of mind. I'm not quite sure what it means though.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top