Apartment intruder, car burned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apartment intruder, car burned

Post by celestial.butterfly on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:57 am

I just literally woke up from a disturbing dream that I just had...

The dream:
My cousin, from Arizona, and I were out and about and at the last minute we decided to go to the community college where he'd like to attend. We made a stop at my apartment first.

My Polynesian (IRL my are neighbors not Polynesian)neighbor's were moving out. As I opened my apartment door one of the guys who were assisting with the move barged into my apartment and started looking for something good-smelling to spray on himself. I kept asking him to leave and he kept getting into my stuff. At one point I had just turned off my iron and it was near the couch- the guy intentionally knocked it over so that it would burn my couch. I was growing very impatient and began threatening that I'd call the police. He finally left. When we ( the intruder, my cousin, and my friend and I) were all leaving my apartment, his relatives just looked and questioned him.

My cousin, friend, and I walked to my car, as some of the girls from my neighbors where watching, dancing, and socializing looked on.

We got in my car and pulled out and was driving through my apartment's complex parking lot. I hit a bump in the parking lot and my car flipped in the air (it rotated completely). As my car was flipping, I saw that my car was on fire. So when it landed, I tried to get out of the front, but I couldn't. I then escaped from the back door. My cousin and friend followed.

When we escaped, we, along with the neighbors, watched my car burn down to a little black pile. Then we walked to a restaurant nearby and called my aunt in PHX.

I remember making all these frantic calls... I finally got a hold of my aunt on the phone and she was there at the restuarant ( this lady did not look like my aunt, but it was my aunt's personality). This tall attractive guy was taking to my aunt and trying to get to know her...

Please pray for me because I'm scared. I've had two car dreams within the past week and a half, but not frightening like this dream.

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment intruder, car burned

Post by usemeLord on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:13 am

I find it interesting that you called your Aunt in Phoenix and your car flew. Cars in my dreams sometimes represent my ministry. Phoenix the bird as listed on Wikipedia says this. A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). It has a 500 to 1,000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of myrrh twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self.

My spirit leapt as I read this red part.

Do you really have an Aunt in Phoenix? I pray God shows you the meaning.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:48 am

Thank you, usemeLord.

Yes, IRL I do have an aunt that lives in Phoenix, AZ and her son is suppose to relocate to Tampa with me to attend a community college.

In my dreams, my car usually represents me and my current situations.

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top