would love a word if pos?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

would love a word if pos?

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:49 pm

HI folks,

I haven't been on here for ages as I had problems logging in till my computer man came and fixed it, still can't get onto mias site, nor can the computer man from his computer , but can get onto the groups site still. Anyhow, I would love a word..........

A while ago, I was given a dream interpetation about a test coming my way. Well, that test truly came and I did not do well. But I am still wondering if I am being tested?

I have been friends online for quite a while with someone and they want me to come overseas to visit them in the near future. This person has become quite a close friend. But they are unsaved. We talk about "spiritual" stuff quite alot and this person has been hurt by christians and whilst they have been hurt, they have been very open to talk about this topic.

I really want to show this person that I care and they have been through alot over the past year and so a bond has been established.

However, I don't want anything to come between my Lord and I and feel that the friendship is getting very close.

I guess I would love some direction and a word that will truly be from God. I know in my heart and can sense what God is already telling me, but know that words are confimations and a very real help in times when the enemy likes to come in with confusion.

Anyhow, "HI" to all my friends on here and I hope to talk with you all soon!

Thanks,

Claire

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

peace

Post by daisyscheihing on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:50 am

I donít have a word.

But here is a tip on the Lords guidance.

We are the children of the Lord. And as his children we can go to him in prayer. And ask for guidance in all matters.

We need the holy spirits guidance daily.

When you pray about your plan.s. How do you feel? ?

Are you reluctant?

I have long wonted to move near my out of state child and his family. But when I pray about it, I get a no donít do that.

Itís just a strong feeling I have. Like a big stop sign or wait..

Now I know its ok to live near my children.

But the Lord may see some thing .That would not work out well for me.

Health or family matters or living expense???

You get the picture.

If the Lord says no there is a good reason. There is protection in that no.

If he gives a green light this to can effect our inter most self to .

Do you feel peace after prayer?

There is a sense of peace in the Lords answer. Sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: would love a word if pos?

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:28 am

I agree with Sunshine. I have posted this scripture plenty of times on here however once again, I'm going to post it for you. Peace is the main umpire in all of our decisions. You have to make sure you are in peace and not going on an emotion because it's something that you want to do.

And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts [deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state] to which as [members of Christ's] one body you were also called [to live]. And be thankful (appreciative), [giving praise to God always]. Col 3:15 (AMP)

I honestly feel in my heart you know what to do because we all usually do, but it may not be something that we want to hear or do.

Be blessed

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:03 am

thankyou for your encouraging words.

I wrote an email to my friends explaining how i wanted to back off and they have respected that greatly and backed off big time. Funny thing is, we are becoming more like good friends than anything else and I really needed to let them no where I stood. It was hard, but things have been alot better.

Thankyou for your words, they really helped........both of you!

Praise God.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 am

praise the Lord!
Sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile