Who, whEre and WhY?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who, whEre and WhY?

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:17 pm

I am not married or seeing anyone. In this dream I am in a church standing at the altar in a wedding dress. The church is decorated for a wedding and full of people. The ceremony seem to be going on. The strange thing is that I am at the altar with no groom. All of a sudden this man came walking out the side and right to the altar and he had another guy with him. Strange thing is they didn't have on wedding attire. The man that walk out first walk up to me and apparently I knew he was the groom because immediately I jump in his arms all excited.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who, whEre and WhY?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:15 am

it seems you are prepared for the encounter and moment.
The appointed time and window are open and the last piece to completed the picture will come in an unexpected way.

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:45 am

Hello my Friend! Its been a while since I been on here. How r u? I had this dream about 4 months ago. The guy in my dream that came up to me had distintive features that I remembered from the dream. I was at a Christian Rap concert this past July and I got a chance to meet one of the artist. He has the exact features of the guy in my dream. OMG!

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum