farrow dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

farrow dream

Post by promisedchild on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:15 pm

dreamed my pastors wife gave me a $50 gift certificate it was wrapped in a sunday newspaper and other news paper as well. well the gift certificate was suppose to be a graduation gift. in the dream i felt bad because i didnt give her one for graduating from college. she also gave us 3 clear glass bowls the kind you put in a china cabinet. my husband and i looked at a picture and it was a christmas tree and on the sides of the tree were little pine trees one on each side and my husband said we should use the money to buy farrows meaning the 2 pine trees that were in the picture. need help with this dream because farrows mean birthing a litter of pigs but the dream didnt refer to farrows in that manner it was used as pine trees for christmas.

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: farrow dream

Post by usemeLord on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:06 am

There is a company called the Farrow Group - they clean up after disasters. 50 can represent pentecost, jubilee (50 years). Did the picture actually state the word Farrow or did you just know?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:10 am

Not producing young in a given season or year; -- said only of cows
that it could be another meaning.
the numbers: 50
Nun pictures a nahash or "snake." It also expresses man's individuality in the time dimension. It indicates "life with a purpose on the other side."
In Moses' time, the people of Israel were told to make a bronze snake and lift it up on a pole. (Numbers 21:4-9) Whoever looked upon that snake was saved from the poison and did not die. The image of that serpent not only symbolically reminded man of the original problem of sin, but it will also assured them that God had provided a means of salvation and restoration to live in the midst of a desert experience. As such, it is a prophetic type of Jesus on the cross. (John 3:14; 12:32-34)
Joshua, the son of Nun (50), led the children of Israel through water (Mem = 40) to the Promised Land (50 = 5x10, Heh = 5, "the other side"). Joshua is a type of Jesus who will lead us into the eternal rest of the Kingdom of God. (Hebrews 4:8-11)
The Torah required Israel to celebrate a special year-long holiday every fifty years called the Jubilee. All debts were forgiven on that day, all property returned to the original owners, all slaves freed, the high priest changed to another family, political ties were cut and money reevaluated to its original worth.
On the fiftieth day after the Lord's resurrection, Christians celebrate the holiday of Pentecost commemorating the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. The number fifty (50) is also connected with Israel's future return and restoration to the land God gave them (1968-2018).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top