being killed by an illegal army

View previous topic View next topic Go down

being killed by an illegal army

Post by bottlecap2 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 am

We (my family), had gone out into the desert in a Humvee. We were all dressed in fatigues and an Army person of rank was driving us. We had been to this place before and had slipped in and been caught by the army but with warnings had been released and told to never come back. The army man that was driving us this time drove the Humvee high up on a sand dune where we could see the illegal facility that was being run by the army. He had never been there before and was very niave concerning the seriousness of our being anywhere close to the facility. I saw another Humvee exit the facility and knew it was time for us to leave that they were coming for us. I told the driver he had to go! And go now! He was not going very fast and I further pressed him to speed up and get moving! He turned the Humvee around and another Humvee came out of nowhere and rammed us. They began firing shot at our vehicle trying to force us to stop. The driver of our vehicle then understood the severity of our situation and really began his attempt to elude our would be captors. I saw one of these captors fire a special weapon at us that struck the tire of our vehicle and rolled our truck, throwing us from the vehicle. Our driver reached for his pistol and I grabbed his hand and stopped him. They stretched us out on the ground and one army person came by and took out a knife and began cutting people. He cut the person next to me but I never saw exactly who he cut. I had the impression it was one of my daughters so I grabbed his knife hand and tried to stop him. He then cut me across the stomach and I could feel blood coming from my body. I would not look at my wound but for some reason thought that from my wound water and blood was flowing and I was drowning as I pleaded with him to stop cutting the people. I then spoke to him and said something about how that soon he would stand before his maker and have to give and account for what he was doing, to which it seemed he knew but had given up hope of forgivness.

bottlecap2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: being killed by an illegal army

Post by daisyscheihing on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:30 am

reading your post.

I thought of a spiritual battle ahead. We battle a real foe who would deceive us in any way possible.

The top part of your dream says you had been there before.

Where have you been in your life before? That you have been freed from.?

I think that is a spiritual message there for you. ??

There is an illegal factory? Is there some thing going on illegal or that you know is not ok.

Could be with a family member you do not know about?

The scriptures speak of building your life upon the sand. Matthew 7/26

The vehicle may resent you or some one taking you as in helping you as in the Lord? Humvee is used with the army troops, as in battle.

Fatigues usually means spiritual battle for the person wearing them.

And it could be some one out of nowhere. Some one you do not know will hit you hard. Thorough words or actions???

Could it be with your daughter? Because she is in the dream.

These are just a few thoughts I had on this. But I can see its much more to it.

As your life is build upon that rock Jesus Christ. You can depend upon him.

That is our victory when the storms in life come. I was given the scriptures below.

sunshine

Ephesians’ 6/11 and 12

Put on the whole armour of god ,that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood. But against principalities ,against powers and rulers of darkness of this world. Against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Sunshine Hope this is some help

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bottlecap2 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:16 am

Sunshine , Thanks for the words. The Lord just revealed to me an area of anger that I had toward Him and I didn't realize. That had been manifesting in some anger issues toward others and myself. My son is going through some things right now - he just moved out for a first semester in college and not sure about everything he is doing. Thanks for the scripture and the reply.

Bottlecap2

bottlecap2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top