DISTURBING dream with Pastor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DISTURBING dream with Pastor

Post by unaday* on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:53 am

I had a dream that I was in a barn with my pastor. He told me to go wait for him outside and if I did what he asked he will give me money. He told me to go outside on all fours and eat the vegetables. I was walking on all fours all over the field. One of the ushers came out of the barn and saw me and laughed. I was determined to get the money. Then I got to a can or bowl and started to eat the carrots and vegetables out of it on my all fours.

What does that mean?
Disturbing…
bandaid duh nerd praying

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: DISTURBING dream with Pastor

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:51 am

hi there, just some thoughts, is any spiritual authority which gave you advice which you found difficult to receive? 2 Kings 5:10 (Amplified Bible) 10Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh shall be restored and you shall be clean, the Lord asking you to humble yourself?, the symbols appear to be out of context, please pray, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 pm

No...
But there are issues with my Pastor that i am a bit weary about...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Hello Unaday! Just some thoughts...Getting down on all fours and eating out of a bowl reminds me of a dog. Do you feel like you are being mis-treated in some way by your church or your pastor, or even the leadership there? Does it seem to be demeaning in some regard? Even an usher saw what you were being "put through" and laughed at you in the dream. You are humble and submitted to leadership, as you were willing to do what you were told to do, even though it was demeaning. But, it would still be quite embarassing. Do you somehow feel that you are being embarassed or humiliated? The barn seems to be symbolizing the church, since the church is rerferred to as a "storehouse" in scripture. The vegetables seem to symbolize spiritual food/nourishment -- perhaps the preaching of the Word. I wonder if the money could symbolize favor. Do you feel like you have to work for favor with your pastor or your church leadership in some way? Do you feel as though you have to prove yourself? Or are you maybe being told that you have to prove yourself in some way? Telling someone to "eat their vegetables" is like what a parent would say to a child. Are you somehow being condemned that you're not getting enough Word or don't know enough Word, or something to that affect? It just seems like there is something going on that could be condemning/demeaning. Of course we know that there is therefore now NO condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (Romans 8:1) Just some things to consider prayerfully!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top