My beautiful dream (interpretation plz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My beautiful dream (interpretation plz

Post by ManOfGod17 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:41 am

I had a dream, i was in my old house in my room and i looked out of my window and i saw the world in this brilliance of light it was incredibly beautiful, (now i know what people mean when they say Jesus is brighter than the sun) this glory covered up everything but i could dimly see houses, i saw things like peoples washing up lines and so on, and next to houses about 3 to 5 houses was a picture of me that i had never seen in my life i had never took it or had it took of me that i know of, i actually saw other peoples pictures over or next to this houses, it was kind of signaling where people lived, but there were innumerable amount of houses or caravans or even both, and i was crying in the dream and i shouted out this is the real me, this is the real James (my name). then in my dream i was led to close my eyes and kind of go to sleep. but soon as this happened IRL my right arm started shaking and i felt a river flowing in my stomach it was incredible, i knew this was the manifestation of tongues as ever since ive come to Christ i have sought God for them, and it was stirring up in my stomach, and i my throat felt funny like a pip was in my throat and something was about to burst out, but i feared IRL and i kind of jumped up, and it continued as i wrote my dream down.

xjman

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My beautiful dream (interpretation plz

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:50 pm

ManofGod, you were receiving the manifestation of your prayer language. Open your mouth, and allow the words that are flowing from deep within you to come out. You don't want to stifle this. I believe this dream is an encouraging dream from the Lord about His love for you, who you are in Him, as well as an impartation of the gift of the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. Jesus said that "out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water". (John 7:38, "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.") That is the scripture that goes with your dream. God wants you to know that you have received this gift that you have asked Him for. He has given it, and you have received it on the inside of yourself (in your spirit), now all you have to do is open your mouth and allow it to flow like a river!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:01 pm

Praise God, what a wonderful dream! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Praise God. That is a wonderful gift of love, as praying in the spirit builds up the temple (the body) and does all sorts of wonderful praying when you don't know what to pray for, Holy Spirit will do it for you with moans and groans that we don't understand. I pray that you receive also the gift of diverse tongues and interpretation, James!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:05 am

Thank You both for your comments i will continue to seek the Lord for this gift Jman

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by philip10 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:22 pm

have u been baptised by the spirit

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:26 am

i dont know phillip i mean ive been batized by water and i believe i may have been baptized by the spirit but just not received the gift of tongues or havent

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top