Husband turning into snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband turning into snake

Post by ehadassah on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:13 am

Hi

Im a believer, had problems with hubby , we are separated early this year , he now lives with another woman. Yesterday night my best friend and prayer partner dreamt that she came to visit me in my new home( Ive moved to a new flat) in her dream she saw the house, came to the gate, she had prepared food for us , when she arrived at the gate , she tried to call me to open the house but i was choking on something. She got concerned , ran upstairs and came to my house , there she found my husband strangling me, she starting beating him while calling on the help of the Holy ghost fire. The man was not looking like he is getting hurt/ feeling pain , but she continued , after a while he turned into a python , she then took a stove and threw it at the snake , it started burning ....... then she told me to pick my kids and run for our dear life..... what does this mean?

ehadassah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband turning into snake

Post by usemeLord on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:33 am

I would take this as a warning and keep the full armor of God on, keep yourself covered in the blood of the lamb (Jesus) and ask God what your steps should be to stay away from trouble from your hubby.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top