TEETH AGAIN!!! ANOTHER MANIFESTATION!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEETH AGAIN!!! ANOTHER MANIFESTATION!!!

Post by nubava on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:14 pm

I was in a room, my mom was dressed up shiny-sparkling top, skirt, jacket, and she had an evening make up. She was talking on the phone with her best friendís sister, then she asked me what her name was, we couldnít remember her name. We remembered the names of the other sister but not the one she was talking to. But we knew who she was. She asked my mom whether we had arrived, my mom said no but we were there only in winter only for three months. My mom telling her about visa-status process and friendís sister said that they this time handed in their documents in Hawaii for status consideration and I saw the words ďthe US Hawaii USĒ. Then I thought about her nephew, they want us to be together, I donít remember exactly. (IRL life the family of that nephew wanted that but we havenít met each other since we were 13-14)While she was on the phone, I was circling my teeth with my tongue but my mouth was closed, that is from inside. I felt holes in my right upper canine, and many more holes from the left side. The holes were only from inside, they seemed to be black and edgy, but not sharp, kind of untreated. I was thinking that how I was going to fix all those holes. It could be almost impossible to have so many fillings and that may be doctors would have to crown my teeth in my age. Then that right canine tooth with the hole started to scratch the gum part under my tongue and I could feel it as I mentioned the tooth was a bit edgy. It was a bit weird. Then I woke up.

I am a bit confused here as in my previous dream I saw my tooth kind of healing and other teeth sticky and just a day later I see something completely different and can not figure out what is the meaning of this dream.

Last edited by nubava on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TEETH AGAIN!!! ANOTHER MANIFESTATION!!!

Post by nubava on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Well, this dream was another confirmation my motherís best friendís nephew is not the Mr. Right. But I only understood the meaning of this dream now.

1. She was talking to the sister of her best friend Ė IRL my mom called and told her that we would be able to come to their big birthday celebration

2. My mother had shining dress and evening make up - IRL we went to a big birthday celebration and my mom was dressed festive.

3. As for the documents Ė IRL this sister of the friend has problem with her sonís documents.

4. Me thinking about the nephew Ė I really was thinking about this issue while my mom was on the phone.

5. As for the holes in the teeth and black color Ė itís about me not having enough wisdom. The holes were from inside as the problem was inside me.

As for chronological development of my three dreams, this dream was the first one; the second dream was Weird Priest, Church, Husband and the third dream I had was right two days before we went to the bday celebration Ė Black eye, birds

Link to Black eye, birds - http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/black-eye-birds-manifestation-t6532.htm

Link to Weird Priest, Church, Husband - http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/repost-priest-husband-church-manifestation-t6649.htm

God is amazing, He gave this revelations just in one day. To Him be the glory!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top