My Friend Had A Dream About me...HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Friend Had A Dream About me...HELP!

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Okay, so my friend calls me at work today before I leave for home telling me she had a dream about me. She said that we were in this auditorium and our deceased former pastor was ministering and we were sitting there listening to her preach. Then the scene switches over to my friend, the pastor and the pastor's daughter driving in the car and the pastor says "Where is Cholette?" The daughter says, "I don't know, she left again". The pastor says "That girl is always leaving."

Does anyone have any thoughts???????

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Friend Had A Dream About me...HELP!

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 pm

umm countdown 4 ur departure,, tha ka is that ministry,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:47 pm

um im gonna redo sweety ...um tha pik is 4 u,,u will cayyr tha same mantle as ur old pasta,,u will preach ina auditaurium,,b4 thousands,,then tha pasta an her daughter r askin ,where r u?? not that ur lost,,but u shood be in tha ka wiv them sweety,,u hesitant 2 step up2 the plate that god has 4 u,,u r anointed 2 teach an speak wisdom,,howeva,,,,,,,, 4 some it will be a word in season,,4 others it will a word they may reject,,even tho they need it,,they may not heed it,,but thats not ur problem,,u r tha messanger,,mmmm.... so read the parable about the different grounds ,,stoney,good,,thorns,,etc,,there r keys 4 u there,, bishop D,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:56 pm

OHHHHHHHH B-I-N-G-O!!!!!! That so ministered to my heart. I knew that God was using me differently in this season. The amount of ministry that God has me doing on a one on one basis has made me realize that my time is coming when he will propel me out there. My speach is hard and some don't receive it at all, but I have to continue forward. Thank you Dreamy Bear I will DEFINATELY be reading the parable on the different grounds of the heart...I agree that there are some keys there.

You are the greatest...outside of me, of course...LOL!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Amen, cholette. You are so dynamic!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:20 am

um sweety ,,,i kno thou art tha greatest,,[servant of all],, um god may temper u 2,, ...ok nowwwww....i hope so,,,less spankins 4 mee.. p s ,,, wiv greatness comes great responsability..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:48 am

wiv greatness comes great responsability

This reminds me what my Pastor says to me ALL OF THE TIME..."the greater the purpose, the greater the opposition".

I know your quote and his is slightly different, but BOTH of them are so true...especially for me in this season. Thank you!

Thank you Lightbeam...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:29 am

ur ,,,, is coming,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:37 am

Hey Dreamy,

You are a few months ahead of on Christmas...... to you and yours.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:31 am

"Bishop D" No forreal, you're on point!!!

Sometimes when others dream of us, they COULD be prophetic but then again, they could just be a dream. (Something that Mia taught me!lol) It just all depends.

But when you're pastor said, "Cholette is always leaving" did he have disappointment when he said it? Are you the type that doesnt "settle" but is always "on the move"?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Okay, so I asked my friend whether or not my former pastor was disappointed or not and she said that she was upset. She used to be a hard woman...very straightforward and if you didn't understand where she was coming from you would be offended. Her being upset that I wasn't there would mean that I have been told to do something and I'm being disobedient...ugh... So Desi, I AM the type that doesn't settle and always on the move whenever I don't want to do something. Right now in my life, I am a part of a church that I don't want to be a part of. I sing and I go to church, but I'm not there in my heart. I love my current pastor, but the church as a WHOLE (we are one of 50-60 churches under the umbrella of one central church location and headed by ONE man) and I don't trust what is going on...I've seen some things. It's making me want to run even though God isn't finished with me yet.

Okay...I just spilled my guts!!! YIKES!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Girl, its therapeutic to spill your guts!!!lol

Have you ever heard the phrase, "revelation brings redemption"? Maybe God is exposing some things to you about your assembly for a reason? I would pray on it and I always say, "Let peace be your final authority" when trying to make a major decision. God will let you know what you need to do. TRUST HIM!

Smooches
desi

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:15 am

Yes...peace having the final authority is my favorite scripture (Col 3:15...AMP)

I do know what to do...I will be leaving, but my issue is the timing. You know we ALWAYS want things to happen over night and God is saying "Be Still and know that I am God"...HELP ME JESUS!!!

Thank you!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top