THE EXACT SAME THREE NUMBERS ON THE CLOCK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE EXACT SAME THREE NUMBERS ON THE CLOCK

Post by faithful7 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:12 pm

HI EVERYONE ,CAN ANYONE INTERPRET WHAT IT MEANS TO WAKE UP AT AN EXACT TIME AND LOOK AT THE CLOCK AND ALL THE SAME NUMBERS ARE BEING DISPLAYED ? THIS HAS HAPPENED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS TO ME . ONCE WHEN THINGS WERE NOT GOING THE WAY THEY WERE SOPPOSED TO IN OUR CHURCH , I FELT IN MY SPIRIT THAT SOMETHING WASN'T RIGHT,AND GOD WAS NOT PLEASED. I WAS FAST ASLEEP ONE NIGHT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I WOKE UP AT 3:33 AND MY EYES FELL RIGHT ON THE CLOCK. I HEARD IN MY SPIRIT AS CLEARLY AS SOMEONE HAD SPOKEN IT IN THE ROOM,AND SAID "EVERYTHING IS NOT AS IT SEEMS" AND THAT WAS ALL I HEARD ,BUT IT WAS ENOUGH TO LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEEDED TO KNOW!! OTHER TIMES THINGS HAPPENED AT EXACTLY THE TIME WHEN THREE NUMBERS ARE ON THE CLOCK THE SAME.THIS HAS ALSO HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER!!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE EXACT SAME THREE NUMBERS ON THE CLOCK

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Get up and pray..The Holy Spirit is indicating the time to make war with the powers of darkness.
it is in the scriptures when jesus was praying and found his disciples sleeping He told them pray so you do not fall into temptation
meaning get ready because the enemy is about to launch an attack..and everybody knows what happen to Peter that night.
in my own experience i started awakening around similar time i did not like it at the beggining but after while i realize it was not me .it was God doing this ..I learn in that process to be in communion with God..meaning to be more intimate
In Judaism there is the belief that God enter paradaise around midnight and all the souls of his saints communion with Him..until the 4th watch...well this is a traditional way to see the things
But the message is there. Pray God is near.

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Amen to MBS, happens all the time to me, my current time is 4:00

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:41 pm

I have had seasons of 3:33 and also 11:11. Currently, it seems like 11:11.

1) Pray, ask the Lord what's on HIS heart for that hour.

2) Look up scriptures with those numbers, (i.e. 3:33 or 33:3 like Jeremiah 33:3, "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know", etc...)

3) Certain numbers have meaning and when repeated it's an emphasis on that meaning...3 can be the number that represents Father, Son, Holy Spirit...I agree w/mbstudent, God is near, call out, "Speak my Lord for Your child is listening/waiting on You"...

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top