For a New Job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For a New Job

Post by godsmessage on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Hi,

I have been asking god for a new job since long time as I literally fed up with the one I have..

He has promised and comfort me with the scriptures and visions but I donít know how long time it will take to receive it. I know he has strategic plan and it goes according to his will but still I am worried.

Thanks for your time.

Regs

godsmessage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For a New Job

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:14 am

Worry constricts the flow of God in your life. The one thing you need to focus on during this time of waiting on Him is that He loves you. When you KNOW that He loves you and that He desires more for you than you can think of or imagine, then trusting God becomes easier.

Not knowing how long it will take is the least of your concerns...just know that God is obligated to take care of your needs until you get a job. He will not let you fall because the AGAPE Love of God NEVER FAILS!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godsmessage on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:04 am

cholette

Thanks alot.. It gives me lot of comfort and confidence when I read your msg.

I was very confident but few days back I heard some more layoffs in the organization.. I was quiet disappointed about that..

I was asking god, if i am in the list pls inform me before becuase i don't want to be ashamed in front of everybody in the organization.

I know GOD never let me down. He loves me more than I do.

godsmessage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:26 am

Praise God!! I'm glad you were comforted...To God be the Glory!

It's interesting that you said that you didn't want to be ashamed in front of everyone...this is one of my favorite scriptures and I go to it in seasons where I feel the way you do...

Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame. Isaiah 50:7 (NIV)

Trusting in a loving God is your shield...your protection. Just know this...that if God is closing the door at your current job, you will NOT be disgraced...or be ashamed. You will be so connected to him and you will be able to minister to others who are going through the same thing. I honestly believe if you would seek God on what to say to encourage those who are being laid off, you will benefit right along with them.

You CANNOT lose...how can you when Jesus already won the war???

Blessings

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum