WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE YOUR FINGERTIPS BURN ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE YOUR FINGERTIPS BURN ?

Post by faithful7 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:54 pm

HI, DO ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE A BURNING SENSATION IN YOUR THUMBS, THAT FEEL LIKE YOU WAS JUST HOLDING A COAL OF FIRE. THIS HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES IN MY LIFE , AND USUALLY WHEN I AM TALKING TO SOMEONE THE SENSATION WILL APPEAR FROM NO WHERE. IT BURNS LIKE REAL FIRE ! I HAVE BEEN PROPHESIED BY SEVERAL PROPHETS THAT I HAVE A PROPHETIC MINISTRY.I HAVE PRAYED FOR PEOPLE AND SEENED GOD HEAL THEM ! ONE LADY WAS HEALED BY GOD FROM JUST ME GIVING HER A HUG WHEN I WAS UNDER THE ANOINTING ! I KNOW MOST PEOPLE HAVE SAID THAT THEY FEEL THEIR WHOLE HAND GET HOT OR BURN, BUT I ONLY FEEL MY THUMBS . DO ANYONE ELSE FEEL THIS JUST IN THEIR THUMBS, OR WILL IT EVENTUALLY BE IN MY WHOLE HAND ? :thankyou:

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE YOUR FINGERTIPS BURN ?

Post by SWS on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:05 pm

It sounds like this is the gift of healing that the Lord has granted to you. It begins often in just your finger tips or in your case thumbs, and will progress from there. At some point, your hand or hands will become completely hot, like burning, sometimes even uncomfortable to another that is being healed by the Lord. Praise God~ He is such a good and loving Father to give such lovely gifts!!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:01 am

I have only felt this is my hand and specifically in my right hand.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top