Two Large Predatory Cats Keep Me Trapped on a Bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Large Predatory Cats Keep Me Trapped on a Bus

Post by miltond on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Greetings to all who read this.

I had a dream that I was on a bus full of people that pulled into what appeared to be a little town. The bus stopped on a dirt road. One one side of the road were a few small houses in a row. There were small children (toddler-aged) playing in front of the house and freely running to and fro. On the other side of the house there was a wooded area. All the people got off the bus including the driver leaving me to be the only one remaining. As I went to exit the bus, i noticed two very large "jungle" cats. There were the size of jaguars but were a medium grey in color. The cats sat side-by-side and they did all of the same things as if they were mirror images. The cats paid no attention to the little children who were playing and the children paid no attention to the cats. I was afraid of the cats so, I didn't get off the bus. Then, I decided to try to go out the window to sneak past the cats, but as soon as I got the idea, the cats had run over to that side of the bus and were waiting for me. I went to the door and just stared at the cats (who had returned) in fear. Just then one of the toddlers came over and extended their little hand up to me and said, "You don't have to be afraid of them." I reached out and took the hand and the cats disappeared instantly.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top