REPOST - Dream Trilogy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST - Dream Trilogy

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:49 pm

Normally when I have several dreams in one night I post them separately but I felt like I should post these together although they don't necessarily connect...I'm praying that someone might receive an interpretation of them...thanks & God Bless!!

1) I was traveling for business at a new job (or it may have been an interview). At the end of the trip my new boss (or potential boss) sent me a bouquet of yellow flowers (carnation like but fuller than carnations) to me at the hotel I was staying at because she discovered that I was going through a lot and she appreciated my work (I hadn't told her about my recent situation with my ex-boyfriend nor about how difficult it was to actually be able to go on the trip because of the arrangements that I had to make regarding my two sons - working with uncooperative fathers, having my mother come out of town to watch them for a period of time, etc.)

2) I was at the dentist's office and the dentist told me that I had two rows of bottom teeth. The front teeth in the first row were loose so he'd have to wait for those to heal so that he could remove the second row of teeth...I was really concerned because I didn't know that I had two rows of teeth.

3) My mother (83) and I were traveling. It seemed like part of it was a cruise and we were now coming back to meet the plane to take us back home. I remember collecting different things to take back home with us - an itinerary (why I needed it now that the trip was over is a question) and unused voucher tickets that were redeemable so I kept them. When we got home, my car (it was a station wagon) was parked in front of what was my house (although it seemed like another hotel except that we lived in the suite). There were two dogs there that apparently were my pets (I don't have dogs in real life) and I'd forgotten to take them to the kennel or provide food for them before the trip so they were in the car the whole time we were away. I was worried that they weren't fed and that they were forced to use the car as a bathroom but when I checked they didn't. They were barking a lot - not ferociously, just anxious to get out. One was a Black Lab and the other a yellow Lab. I opened the door so that I could put a leash on them because I was afraid that they would be out of control and run off.

In the next scene, we entered the hotel/home and my ex-husband appeared in the lobby. It seemed like he moved into the hotel. We had small talk and he walked with us back to our room. My mother went in first and I was talking to my ex-husband outside the room's door. He had to use the bathroom and went through the door (which I didn't like because he didn't ask permission). My mother was changing clothes and was only wearing a slip - he cut her off as she was walking towards the bathroom so that he could go first. I thought that was way out of line and told him so. He swung at me like he was going to slap me. I grabbed him by the throat and we landed on the toilet with me on top of him. With my hands still around his throat, I told him that if he ever threatened me, my mother or anyone else like that again, I would beat him up. (am editing for sake of the post - I didn't use the word "beat" in the dream) I told him that he no longer had control of me or my life so he should never attempt to play the "intimidator" card with me ever again. He had a look of fear in his eyes and apologized. I let go of him and he left.

In real life, my ex-husband was abusive. We divorced eight years ago but now are on good terms - civil, no drama (although he is still abusive in his subsequent relationships)....I think his placement in this dream is more symbolic....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST - Dream Trilogy

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:54 pm

May I ask if you are an intercessor or possible have a deliverance ministry in some way?

Thanks

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:02 pm

Connie -

Yes on both counts...I'm an intercessor and I've been involved with our deliverance ministry...I actually was going to respond to one of your recent posts regarding the deliverance ministry because I feel that I'm where you were several years ago...feeling as though I'm ill-equipped and need to grow more in the Lord to serve effectively in this ministry....

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:59 am

I believe that the Lord is showing you that you are now at the point of being free from the hold your ex had over you and that you are standing against the enemy here. Remember that sometimes we give them a legal right to be there, you know.....an open door type thing. Generational type curses or soul ties. Make sure you are free on both counts. I think the fact that you want to beat him up so to speak is an indication that you will no longer tolerate the effect on your spiritual life or your physical life and that he no longer has permission to be there.

In response to ill equipped.......I have always felt that way. That is kind of my check and balance with the Lord. I feel confident in my relationship with Him and that He will give me the equipment I need to do the battle He needs for me to do.

I don't think we should ever feel totally equipped except that we are confident in His ability to lead us through our Ministry. Stay close to Him....stay in the Word and keep your dialogue with Him open. He has taught me many things and the teaching has not always been easy, but it has been good and I am grateful to my Beloved for bringing me (stretching me) closer to Him. Growing is a continual thing. The enemy wants you to think you can't do it but remember that it is the Holy Spirit who gives you the ability and He is the talent switch operator. He is just asking us to be a willing vessel for Him to use. It is His work and not ours. When I got a hold of that it made it much easier for me to walk into the role.

Father,

I come to you today to pray a blessing over my friend Lurdy. Father, I thank you for her and I pray that you bless her comings and her goings....She is the head and not the tail....Father I thank you that she is a humble servant to you, I know Lord that you have given her the ability she needs to do what you have called for her to do and that you will not let her go to battle without all the equipment she needs. She will wear her helmet of Salvation, her Sword of the Spirit and Breast plate of righteousness and plead the blood over her for her covering and she will be more than ready to fight all the battles that you have given her. She knows Lord that you will not fail her and that you have ordained this for her. The enemy is a liar and a thief and would like her to believe she is not equipped. Father, we know that you would never send us to battle without having everything we need and that you will never leave us or forsake us. You are always there if we will call upon your name. Thank you Father for you tender love and mercie....your servant, Connie

praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:27 pm

Lurdys did you get my responce? I sent a responce to all three dreams and it was rather lengthy...its not here though... i believe im losing it!!! duh
LOL
if you didnt get it i'll type the gist of it up again for you!
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:56 am

Connie -

Sorry I wasn't able to respond earlier, a lot going on between work adn family...

Thank you so much for your interpretation, for your words of encouragement regarding the deliverance ministry, and for your prayer!

Before making any comments regarding the dream, I would like to read Daph's interpretation as well, will explain later.

Your words regarding the deliverance ministry are VERY much appreciated - again, I'll write more later.

Thank you SO much & God Bless You,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:19 am

Daph -

No, I didn't get your response...

crying

I'm hopeful that it posted to another email or goes through the system on a delayed basis given how much you wrote which tells me the Holy Spirit really spoke to you!

Yes, let me know the gist of them when you have a chance...

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:14 am

We are all good here. Get with me later. God bless and talk to you soon.

Love in Christ,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top