JEWELRY, EARRINGS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JEWELRY, EARRINGS

Post by nubava on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 am

I was in a place that looked like a shop. When I entered I saw lots of jewelry, mostly earrings, gold and with diamond or silver and there was a woman who was organizing and it seemed to me was doing it for me. I donít remember exactly who said but I understood that those were prepared for me, those were for me.

Last edited by nubava on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JEWELRY, EARRINGS

Post by lola21st on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:03 am

these may be your spiritual gifts, uniquely created for you... praiseGod thumbs

1 Corinthians 12:1-11 -

1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: 2 You know that[a] you were Gentiles, carried away to these dumb idols, however you were led. 3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.
4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Thank you Lola so much for this scripture and your post, I am praying for my personal and spiritual gifts to be released, I believe that on due time, step by step God will open my gifts.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top