TWO BLACK PUPPIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWO BLACK PUPPIES

Post by nubava on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:18 am

I was in an unknown place but it seemed to me to be our kitchen it was quite messy, there was an old friend who once gave us an apartment for rent. I felt bad that she came and the kitchen is in this condition. I was telling her that we didnít have enough time to clean it but surely will.
Then I was near the kitchen table and two black puppies came, they were playing with each other. When I asked that old friend can I buy a new worship cd, one of those puppies became aggressive and bit my arm above my elbow. I asked him to stop it but it wouldnít. It was biting so hard that I thought it is going to rip off my skin. Even the second puppy was asking the first one to stop biting me. Eventually I said take this bread and eat, but it shook with itís head saying it didnít want but then it stopped biting me and took some bread. When I looked at my arm I saw a small mark of its teeth.

Last edited by nubava on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWO BLACK PUPPIES

Post by nubava on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:09 am

Forgot to write about this. At first I didn't realize this was the first part of the dream.

Before I was in the kitchen I was in front of a door with a friend from my former church, she asked me about my winter hat and I don't remember the exact dialogue but then I noticed on the door two separate large nameplates, there were two papers in it but at first sight one can not see anything written on the papers. But I looked closer and I saw my name and surname and my mom's and there was something else written which I do not remember. The names were hand written. And I thought why are our names on this door-plate. People will understand that we live here and I took the papers.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content