A Bolt from the Sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Bolt from the Sky

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:50 am

A friend of mine dreamt that he was standing in darkness and looked up at the sky. He saw a patch of the sky through the darkness, an opening the shape of a rectangle like a car windshield. Out of this rectangle sky came a gold ribbon - it was like lightening but not the speed of light - and it gradually made it's way to him. When it touched him, he felt a bolt of electricity and shook. He woke up still shaking.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bolt from the Sky

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:25 am

wow wow wow praiseGod thats sooo kool,,those in darkness hav seen a great lite,,tha glory of god,, :clap: thumbs being revealed

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Hello Lola! I feel like your friend is receiving revelation from the Lord in an area that has been dark for quite some time. The Lord is revealing to your friend in the dream the way the revelation is coming...slowly, slowly, slowly, gently your friend is awakening to this revelation and then BAM! It's going to hit your friend like lightening. The gold symbolizes glory and heaven. The ribbon, I'm not real sure about. But, when I think of ribbons, I think of "gifts". Since your friend woke up shaking, I would think that your friend has already received the revelation in his/her spirit.

As for the opening in the sky, the following scripture comes to mind (Malachai 3:10, "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. ") I believe what your friend saw was "an open heaven", and a blessing being poured out upon him/her. So, I feel that this thing that is being revealed is the glory of God, but it's more specific than that...I believe it's a blessing -- a gift from the Lord to your friend. Hallelujah! Please pray on what I've shared.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi LOLA21ST , JUST A THOUGHT HERE ABOUT YOUR FRIEND. I AGREE WITH SOME OF WHAT THE OTHER RESPONSES WERE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT I FEEL THAT YOUR FRIEND HAD AN ENCOUNTER FROM GOD.I FEEL LIKE HE HAS PASSED FROM DARKNESS INTO GODS MARVELOUS LIGHT. I ALSO FEEL THAT THE GOLD RIBBON WHICH I THINK REPRESENTS SOMETHING GOLDEN FROM GOD ASSOCIATED WITH A GIFT. I FEEL HE RECEIVED A REVELATION GIFT ,THAT CAME WITH AN ANOINTING THAT MADE WAY TO HIM LIKE A BOLT OF ELECTRICITY THAT LITERALLY SHOOK HIM ,AND HE WOKE UP STILL SHAKING . I KNOW PERSONALLY THAT YOU CAN FEEL ELECTRICITY SOMETIMES WHEN UNDER THE ANOINTING!!! I FEEL YOUR FRIEND WAS DELIVERED A REVELATION GIFT DIRECTLY FROM GOD!! GOD BLESS!!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Amen, Amen, and Amen!!!

On his behalf, I receive all of what was said in the name of Jesus! praiseGod Thank you all for the confirmation, that is what we thought as well...a revelation gift that came with an anointing...thanks Sandra P for the scripture reference, I'll share it with him. I'm so happy and excited for him, it has been quite a road leading to this point. Praise the Lord!!

God Bless!!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top