REPOST - Storage/Pearl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST - Storage/Pearl

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:41 pm

If the Holy Spirit gives you a revelation regarding this dream, please let me know. I'm especially interested in the name change...

God Bless!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, I wish I'd recorded this dream as it was rich but I didn't have time once I woke up...

I just remember several clips...

Driving on a highway looking for a particular exit..it was a complicated route but I was making it. I also remember needing to store something large like a room sized carpet (I know that it was a carpet - just something big like one and a similar shape) and was concerned that there was no room where I was supposed to store it and that a man would be upset at the way I stored it. I don't remember if this person was a boss or teacher but it was a white man in authority. In the dream, it felt like I'd worked with him before in a prior job because I knew him. Then I looked in my garage and realized that I had cleaned up my garage a while back and forgot that I had plenty of room to store this thing myself to I didn't have to worry about what the man thought...

I also remember waiting to get on a bus which was filling up quickly (I think it was like a public transportation bus). I saw that there was a second bus behind it so ran to the second bus and there was a line but there were a lot of seats left. I realized that the women were just hanging around the entrance (which was the back of the bus instead of the front). I felt that they weren't organized if they were waiting to get on the bus because they were taking too long and were too lackadasical so I decided to walk around them and I got on the bus...again there were women in the seats as I got on but it seemed like they weren't in agreement as to where to sit so I walked around them and sat down towards the front. They weren't pleased that I did that but I didn't care because they were taking too long....

I was also told (can't remember by whom but it was a male) that my new name was Pearl (but it was spelled Perelle. There was also a last name...I want to say that it began with W and my impression was that it was a Jewish name like Weinberg... not that it literally was Weinberg (although it could've been)...I lost the last name as I was waking up...

Again, I think I have an interpretation but would appreciate other interpretations for a confirmation.

Thanks & God Bless,

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST - Storage/Pearl

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:56 pm

God is showing you that you may have a responciblity later or now, but not to worry about what others may think about the way you handle it because whatever the problem was, was fixed ahead of time. Final word: you have nothing to worry about!
In the second dream, there are others in an area of your life that have a puropse but they aren't really getting things done. It seems like you are the only one that knows your position, where you want to be, what you want to do, and does it in this situation. buses usually symbolize a ministry of some sort but not always. Sometimes when i dream about being on a bus, its about the dream group.
In the last dream, Pearls are beautiful things that are created from a grain of sand. It may be that God is letting you know you are a beauty in His sight and that you have become a pearl in spite of the sand. God has traded beauty for ashes in your life! If your last name was jewish thats good as well! The Jewish people are Gods chosen people and to be called the sons and daughters of God is a rare and wonderful honor! The different spelling just shows how you arent like all the other pearls. YOU ARE UNIQUE! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL VESSEL CHOSEN BY GOD TO BE HIS DAUGHTER AND EIR!
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:37 pm

God is soooo good! I just love the Lord!

To be honest, I'm still awestruck and a little overwhelmed at the moment...your interpretation is a confirmation/reconfirmation of several things...will elaborate further in a later post...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:08 pm

Wonderful! PRAISE GOD!
:clap:

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down