McDonald's and a White Victorian House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McDonald's and a White Victorian House

Post by Cholette on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:35 pm

I had a dream about my father. My son and I were in McDonald's and we saw my father. He had on sunglasses walking towards us passing this beam/pillar. When he got to us, he was holding a little boy that looked as if he had down syndrome. He held him and then he put him down so he could walk. Then I ended up at the counter ordering some bread. The scene switched to my friend and I riding down the street and we saw this big white Victorian style home. As we rode by, we saw a room and the bed had white linen and a white comforter. As we passed by, I looked towards the back of the house and saw a brown piano. In the driveway was a guy that just drove up and looked at us wondering why were staring at his house.

:uhoh:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McDonald's and a White Victorian House

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Scratch Chin hmm im thinkin ur dad kood end up having a :babycrib: :eek: :eek: :yes: and,,um im not sure on the rest of prt2 ,,except that ur piano is out bak,,i think u need 2 go bak2 it,,its at tha bak of ur house,,hmmm kood that house represent u in some way?? or be a pik of a house 2 come,, :eek: :yes: hee hee i dont kno watta comforta is?? a giant :babycrib: pacifier?? :dash: :roflx: :roflx: :roflx: ,,,whos yo :babycrib: flower D,,alrite now,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:49 pm

A comforter is a fancy bed spread. I'm not sure if the little boy is literal or represents something in his life that hasn't developed correctly. The fact that my dad had on sunglasses tells me that either he is hiding something or he isn't seeing something clearly. Not sure. Thanks...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:07 am

lol! ok i can tell i missed it ,,ur welcome.. lol!

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top