A Pearl Ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Pearl Ring

Post by Cholette on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:26 pm

I had a dream that I had a pearl ring on my left middle finger and a gold diamond ring on my left ring finger. My mother walked over to look at the ring and it was as if the ring used to be hers. She said that the Lord didn't tell her to put it on that finger. She kind of frowned because I had it on that finger.

Hmmmm :huh2: Scratch Chin

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Pearl Ring

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Scratch Chin um the diamond ring kood be showen u r tha bride of christ,, the ther ring reminds me of pearls of wisdom,,im not sure wat that finger represents,,i think ur mother gettg grumpy wiv u is that it is very evident of the gift of wisdom in ur life that is operating,,its visable 4 all 2 see,,u dont hav2 try an hav it,,its just there,,i think thats tha teacher finger,, :clap: so u will teach pearls of wisdom,, thumbs i think ur mom wants 2 be like that but knows shes not,, bandaid ,,afta all its the holy spirit that gives gifts frm above,, :cute: um let me kno if this rings any bells,, kiss huggins flower :babycrib: D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Hmmm...pearls of wisdom. I like that! It lines up with the different prophecies I've received over the years. Thanks D! flower

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:09 am

ohh ,,ok C,,,, flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:17 am

A precious gem (Heb. yahalom', in allusion to its hardness), otherwise unknown, the sixth, i.e., the third in the second row, in the breastplate of the high priest, with the name of Naphtali engraven on it (Ex. 28:18; 39:11; R.V. marg., "sardonyx.")
(2.) A precious stone (Heb. shamir', a sharp point) mentioned in Jer. 17:1. From its hardness it was used for cutting and perforating other minerals. It is rendered "adamant" (q.v.) in Ezek. 3:9, Zech. 7:12. It is the hardest and most valuable of precious stones.
And Rachael said, With great wrestling, have I wrestled with my sister, and I have prevailed; and she called his name Napthali." - Gen. 30:8.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Eph. 6:12.

"Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able:"- Luk 13:24

Heb. gabish). The Hebrew word in (Job 28:18) probably means "crystal." Pearls, however are frequently mentioned in the New Testament, (Matthew 13:45; 1Â Timothy 2:9; Revelation 17:4; 21:21) and were considered by the ancients among the most precious of gems, and were highly esteemed as ornaments. The kingdom of heaven is compared to a "pearl of great price." In (Matthew 7:6) pearls are used metaphorically for anything of value, or perhaps more especially for "wise sayings." (The finest specimens of the pearl are yielded by the pearl oyster (Avicula margaritifera), still found in abundance in the Persian Gulf and near the coasts of Ceylon, Java and Sumatra. The oysters grow in clusters on rocks in deep water, and the pearl is found inside the shell, and is the result of a diseased secretion caused by the introduction of foreign bodies, as sand, etc., between the mantle and the shell. They are obtained by divers trained to the business. March or April is the time for pearl fishing. A single shell sometimes yields eight to twelve pearls. The size of a good Oriental pearl varies from that of a pea to about three times that size. A handsome necklace of pearls the size of peas is worth ,000. Pearls have been valued as high as ,000 or ,000 apiece.--ED.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:21 am

Both of these stones are the result of extreme pressure applying to their natural elements.
Soon you will see the purpose of this tortuose road.
Like Job at the end of his trial:
Then Job replied to the LORD :
2 "I know that you can do all things;
no plan of yours can be thwarted.
3 You asked, 'Who is this that obscures my counsel without knowledge?'
Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,
things too wonderful for me to know.
4 "You said, 'Listen now, and I will speak;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.'
5 My ears had heard of you
but now my eyes have seen you.
6 Therefore I despise myself
and repent in dust and ashes."

Back to top Go down

Post by philip10 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:28 pm

u will notice as u move in more with god people wont be so king on u

look to the word with the vers these guys give

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:38 pm

duh ur mom almost seems jealous 2 me,,of ur gifts,, bandaid,,um the middle finger wiv a ring added means adding balance 2 ur life,,represents an individual,,i guess ur adding wisdom 2,, :clap: u dont run wiv the crowd but stand out in ur own identity.. :clap: flower :babycrib: D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:01 pm

the word given is job 42:2
that is the part for her.
the rest shows the condition of a heart that has been redeemed after fighting with a invisible enemy.
is there as a remainder of the warfare my sister Fought.
and the word has accomplished the purpose and will not returned voided.
she knows exactly if what is there is true or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top