Meeting with Dr. Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting with Dr. Jesus

Post by Andrew Brown on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:34 pm

You have been so helpful,
I had this dream over six years ago and stays clear in my mind perhaps you can help me understand it better:
I was sitting in a waiting room waiting for Dr. Jesus. I knew a few other people in the room one was a real life Doctor and his wife I knew personally. I was called next and walked to the room where he was. Before I could see him I was flashed forty years into the future and I saw myself, I had become a doctor taking in patients,(I am not a doctor in real life). I saw one patient brought to me by a couple of his friends he was totally comatose and stiff, he couldnt move and seemed unaware of anything. His hands were stuck in a position where his thumb, pointer and middle fingers where out stiff and the other two were drawn in. I saw myself diagnose him with a desease called "the Canadian Itch", ( I am Canadian)and I started to puncture his hand with tiny needles like a pin cushion, but it didnt help. Then I saw myself think oh I should seek the Lord as soon as I sought the Lord an answer was revealed to me and I healed him, but I dont know what the cure was.
any thoughts

Andrew Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting with Dr. Jesus

Post by One Door on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Hello,
Before I tell you what I believe the dream is showing you, I would like to ask a couple of questions. You say you had this dream 6 years ago? Before this dream did you have a desire to be a part of or be in a healing ministry and if so, did you pursue it? AND/OR were you already in a healing ministry and did you continue in it?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Brown on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:59 am

I have never been in a healing ministry, healing hasn't even been manifested in my life yet. I pray for people when there sick but as of yet as far as I know nothings happened

Andrew Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:48 am

You may very well have a healing ministry. It seems as though you have the ability to discern (diagnose) correctly. You decided to follow through with YOUR treatment to bring healing instead of seeking God first. You treated him in the "natural" when in all actuality he should've been treated "spiritually".

Please pray on what I've said because these are ONLY MY thoughts!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:14 am

Hello again,
Thank you for answering my questions. The following is what I see in your dream. This is a great dream.
"I was sitting in a waiting room waiting for Dr. Jesus." We know Jesus is called the "Great Physician". The waiting room represents "a period of waiting". "I was flashed forty years into the future...." The number 40 here is not literal but symbolic. The number 40 here represents "trials and tribulations". "...........and saw myself. I had become a doctor taking in patients......" The real life doctor you see in the dream is a person who sees to the healing of the "natural" for a person where you are a person (doctor) who sees to the "spiritual" healing. "........diagnosed him with a disease called the Canadian itch......." An itch will persist until the source is removed. Much sickness and afflictions are caused by the demonic. For people to be free (healed) the source will need to be removed. A doctor who works in the natural cannot remove these sources but one who works in the spiritual can. What you are seeing, after you are "flashed into the future", is the end results of the trials and tribulations you will go through in order to receive this healing ministry. The trials and tribulations will be a learning and growing period for you but the dream clearly shows the end results will be worth it and there is coming a time when you will see the manifestations of these healings. The dream also clearly shows, God is with you. ".......and I started to puncture his hand.....and it didn't help........I should seek the Lord......an answer was revealed......" It is not anything you do on your own that will bring the healings to pass but it is only the power of Jesus Christ working through you. Always keep that in mind. And if you do pursue a healing ministry, during the trials and tribulations, keep in mind the end results your dream is showing you (because it won't be easy therefore the words "trials and tribulations") and the end results are people being healed through the power of Jesus Christ. In a nut shell the dream is saying, HE wants to work through you to heal people.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Brown on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:25 am

Thank you that is an awesome dream

Andrew Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:21 pm

Sponsored content