the bank.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the bank.....

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:01 pm

i seemed 2 be ina bank vault,,full of gold jewlery takeing it out,,a colossal value, lol! :clap: 2billion i think,or 200 million,,, :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :snicker: : ,,i saw this huge man [bank manager] comin across tha street,,i had2 lock tha door an escape,, :thankyou:,,, i guess i'll hav pastas lining up ,,,come 2 ny church bro ur most welcome,, lol! flower

Last edited by dreamster on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the bank.....

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:12 am

lol! i guess not,,i cant even geta reply,,,i guess i';ll hav2 give elsewhere,, lol!

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:28 am

My question is....were you taking the jewelry and money? Was it yours? Why did you lock up and escape when you saw the man coming from across the street? Scratch Chin

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Hello Dreamster! When you talked about the gold jewelry in the vault I thought of a "heavenly withdrawal" -- especially since it was "gold" jewelry. Again, I'm reminded of the scripture: 2 Corinthians 9:8, "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:" God has promised to supply all of your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phillippians 4:19, "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.") We have a heavenly account with God. It has stored up "in heavenly places" everything we will ever have need of. We are joint-heirs with Jesus Christ... (Romans 8:17, "And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.") We are seated with Him in heavenly places. (Ephesians 1:3, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:" Ephesians 2:6, "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:") Faith is the currency that causes the things that God has already provided for us in the blood of Jesus to come into physical manifestation in our lives. (Hebrews 11:1, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.") When I see you in the vault taking possession of the gold jewelry, I see it as a heavenly withdraw -- a demand you are making on the storehouses of heaven BY FAITH! You are possessing the land of plenty -- by faith! It's interesting that it was 2 billion or 2 hundred million -- 2 to me stands for "double". When Job went through the trials he went through, he came out with twice as much. That's just a thought..something to consider. I don't know...but is there something that you feel you have lost during this process? If so, God could be saying that you are coming out with "twice as much".

As for the bank manager, he obviously was not a positive symbol in the dream if you felt the need to lock the door and escape. I wonder if God is just showing you that while you are reaching forth by faith to possess the things that God has promised you, you are also having to lock the door of your heart and resist the enemy who is trying to come to you to discourage you. It's almost like he sees you in there laying hold of the promises of God, and he is "headed your way". Jesus said, "What you bind on earth is bound in the heavens and what you loose on earth is loosed in the heavens." Those words "binding and loosing" can also be used as "locking and unlocking." So what you lock on earth is locked in the heavens and what you unlock on earth is unlocked in the heavens. In other words, God is backing you when you take a stand on His Word in the Name of Jesus! (Matthew 16:19, "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." Matthew 18:18, "Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.") But, Jesus Himself warned that the enemy will come and try to steal the Word out of your heart. (Read the parable in Mark 4) The Word of God is our title deed to everything that we need. If the enemy can come to you and talk you out of believing God, then he can steal from you the very thing that God has promised belongs to you. It all comes by the Word of God. So, I feel like this "bank manager" is the enemy coming after you in the area of your faith. God is giving you a clear message: Lock the door of your heart and "submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you." (James 4:7, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.") When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him. (Isaiah 59:19, "So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.") So, during those times of pressure and discouragement, press harder into the Word of God. Cast down every imagination and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5, "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;") That's how you board up the entrance of your heart. That's how you keep doubt and unbelief "locked out" of your life. You speak the Word of God and resist the devil and he flees from you. You take up your Sword of the Spirit, which is not carnal, but is mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, and having done all to stand, YOU STAND THEREFORE! (2 Corinthians 10:4, "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;") You stand as long as it takes to win because God is on your side and you can't lose for winning! (Ephesians 6:13-14, "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;")

Love in Jesus, huggins

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:46 pm

flower hi cholette um see where ur coming frm,,it looks likea robbery,,i kno god dont endorse that,,2 me it was like the spoils of abraham afta his battle,, :clap: thumbs hmm i kood need an accountants help..any ideas?? :crazy: :ffbbtt: :ffbbtt: :ffbbtt:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:59 pm

:crazy: :crazy: oh sandee,,um the stand scrip god gave me some time bak,,he just spoke stand 2 me,,its been the hardest thing wen ive wanted 2 be a jelly,, :freezing: :freezing: the job ref also on the ''money',, :eek: :eek: ive big stuff stolen,, duh ,,i look 4ward 2 this breaktru like nuthing else,,it will not only liberate me but many others :cute: :cute: :cute: bless u sweety 4 ur input,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:35 pm

That was some good meat, Sandra P. In fact, I am battling myself, really hard, which is why I am not browsing the site as much. I understand what you are saying. Ok, dreamy, I read it. High five! I guess I can take back what I said, but you did kind of trick me with how you said this dream came about. Bad dreamy. Bad, bad Dreamy. lol!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:18 pm

lol! i kood be robbin hood,, lol! :clap: thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down