REPOST - Wedding Preparation - MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST - Wedding Preparation - MANIFESTATION

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:39 pm

If the Holy Spirit speaks to anyone regarding this dream, please let me know what you are told.

God Bless!

----------------------------------------------------
This dream took place at my ex- SIL's house, "S". (We have remained the best of friends post my divorce eight years ago). She was in a new home (although by the end of the dream, it felt like it was my home). The home was a large cottage styled home with large rooms, lots of wood and wood floors, lots of large trees and shrubbery on the property. There was a very large tree (oak or maple?) in the front of the yard which kept the interior of the home shaded. I recall it was hot on this day but a nice breeze was blowing through the home so that it was very comfortable.

S's mother, my mother and I were driving to pick up S's four aunts (her mother's sisters). I was driving on this leg of the trip. On the way back to S's house, my mother and I were riding with her aunt who was now driving. My mother was in the back seat and I was in the front passenger seat. We were following S's mother who was now driving the second car with her other sisters. I was frustrated because S's aunt couldn't keep up with the others and I was wondering why I let her drive in the first place. I recommended she make a right turn because that road would connect to the road that we needed to be on and I saw the others go down this road which curved and continued out of sight. We did this and ended up at S's house but I remember thinking that this route wasn't the most direct to her house.

We got to the house and walked through the kitchen which was at the rear of the house. I remember seeing two huge raw turkeys that were going to be cut up and baked in stuffing. I also remember seeing a large dish of greens that were going to be prepared as well. Someone else was there who wasn't a relative of theirs - I can't remember vividly but I think the woman was the niece of another friend of mine who is in her mid - late 20's. We were preparing food for a gathering later that day because someone was getting married. I think it was this younger woman.

In the next scene, it was evening after sundown. A car stopped in front of the house and the bride got out of the car. She was wearing a silver form fitting gown with spaghetti straps and heels. She walked across the snow covered lawn and onto the porch. The porch had an open layout, there wasn't a railing along the perimeter, it was just a large wooden area. She came inside to the foyer and we all gathered around her and helped her put a coat/blanket/shawl (can't remember what it was) so that she could stay warm. She looked at something in the foyer then went back to her car to go to her wedding.

When we went back inside, S's husband stopped by and was fussing that the kids were being too loud. S told him to let the kids be kids. (IRL, they're separated and are going through a divorce).

In a later scene, it was daytime again in the evening. My ex-bf was wearing a short sleeved shirt that had the same pattern as one of my blouses - medium blue color with a white grid pattern (lines of the grids about 2-3" apart). He was trying to embrace me and kiss me but I wouldn't let him, I pushed him away.

Last edited by lola21st on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST - Wedding Preparation - MANIFESTATION

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:23 pm

Is there someone you know thats about to be honored in some way? like a graduation, marriage, reunion...something like that?

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:25 pm

ive been dreaming about weddings and marriages a lot..but i havent gotten much revelation on it.(of course you know the bride can represent the church and the bridegroom-Jesus, but i dont think thats what your dream was about) I will pray.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:05 pm

Hi Daph -

Thanks for your input. Offhand, I can't think of anyone being honored...I can think of someone who recently married (my ex) but in an attempt to "honor" God, but I don't think that's what this is about either....

I will file this one away and continue to pray about it...perhaps the revelation will come at a later date...

Thanks & God Bless!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:03 pm

One lesson learned from this dream is to not talk yourself out of what you think you dreamt....

When I had the dream below and was recording it, the young woman getting married in the dream was my friend's niece. I don't really socialize with her and my friend had moved out of state a couple of years back so I hadn't seen her in a while. Furthermore, she wasn't a part of the circle of women that were in the dream. As a result, when I was recalling the dream, I thought that the bride looked like K. but it couldn't have been...I thought that I had lost a detail of the dream and just thought that it was K.

Well my friend moved back to the area and I've been visiting more frequently because we're involved in a project. Turns out K. got engaged during the holidays and is getting married next month! She showed me the shoes that she's picked out and they're silver with crystal gemstones similar to the ones in my dream!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:58 pm

WOW!
...that's all I can say! lol!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Cool! TY Lurdys!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top