the prophet,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the prophet,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:41 pm

i was at a church meeting,,ther were 2 visiting men,,one a pastor.the other a prophet,,tha pastor said 2 the prophet,,''u hava word 4 this man'',,,,we were sitting at a table,,[same as irl],,the prophet leaned 4ward an said we need 2 touch foreheads as i say wat need 2,,i was hesitant but didso,,he sdaid ur time of hard labour is over,, :clap: :clap: the end,,well irl this morning we hada 2 men visit ,one wasa prophet,the otha a pastor,,i didnt get a word but the mess was about gods timeing hes neva late,,''the vision 4 an appointed tme''.. :clap: :clap: flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the prophet,,,,

Post by Cholette on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:06 am

Don't you think this is a literal dream? I think God was giving you a personal word in your dream and giving you a corporate word in service. "Your time of hard labor is over, but in God's timing and He's never late...the vision is but for an appointed time".

Pray on what I've said.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:30 am

I was thinking the same as Cholette

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:05 am

I'm in agreement with Cholette for sure!

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:48 pm

:clap: thumbs :thankyou: sweetys,,,,,, and TF,,um i do fink its literal,2...gods kinda kleva,,, lol! :cute: :cute:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Wow, D! How awesome! What an in season word that is for you. I agree with Cholette! The dream literally came to pass. Hallelujah!

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:51 pm

lol! um wat if cholette didnt post?? wat wood u say then, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Okay....when you talked about having to touch foreheads, I thought of "putting your heads together", like drawing from one another. To me that is encouraging. So perhaps it's just showing you that you will have encouragement. That's just a thought...I don't know.

I think in the dream, the Pastor represented Jesus. He's the "Bishop of our souls" (bishop is another word for pastor). Obviously the prophet is a person who stands in an office that gives prophetic words as directed by God. I believe that in the dream God was giving you a word of encouragement. There is a scripture in Ecclesiastes that I'm reminded of. To everything there is a season...Ecclesiastes 3:1-11, "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. 9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth? 10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it. 11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end." In Genesis God spoke it this way: Genesis 8:22, "While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." It goes right back to the other dreams you've been having, Dreamy! God is saying that you have sown, and you have waited, and it is now time to REAP YOUR HARVEST! The season of "working or sowing" is over, and the season of "reaping" is upon you! I believe that the message at church today was just especially for you. God wants you to be encouaged. He not only spoke to you about this in the dream, but then He sent these two men to your church to confirm and back-up His prophetic word to you with scriptural confirmations. I'm excited because I know you are on the brink of a HUGE breakthrough. Believe it, D! God does not fail!

Love in Jesus,

SP huggins

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:45 pm

wow wow wow sandee sweety,,,im hangin out 4 it,, duh happy dance :thankyou: :thankyou: u bless me soooooo..... kiss huggins flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Wow, that's awesome, D!

I agree that the pastor is Jesus and that this dream is pivotal, you will be seeing changes soon. Nonetheless, 'soon' is in God's perfect timing. We had a similar message at church today and something that my pastor preached came to mind when I read your dream which is that when you know you're in that waiting mode - you're called to purpose but the season hasn't yet come? You wait on the Lord, but not just wait in the natural which often leaves us feeling idle, on edge, frustrated, etc., you're to bind yourself to God as if you're braided to Him - you've woven yourself into Him so much that you're inseperable - your focus is only on Him, you'll hear ONLY from Him...that's what the touching heads reminded me of - you're joined to Him and will move only according to and when He leads.

Very encouraging Brother, can't wait to hear your testimony! praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:57 pm

I can definitely agree with all that's been said Dreams! Your appointed time is definitely now! GRAB HOLD TO GODS PROMISES AND STAND ON THEM UNTIL THEY COME TO PASS!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Ohhh..you just couldn't except the fact that everyone agreed with me Dreamz... :roflx: You are SO high maintenance... whistle

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:59 am

lol! um no i undastand they agreed wiv u,cos u ,and they were rite ,,i just didnt want them rideing on ur shirt tails,,i think u missed it on this one sweety,,um i'm not the only one H M here,, lol! lol! i still love u,,tho,., kiss huggins just as u r,, :roflx: :roflx: :roflx: whistle whistle hmmm i feela spankin comin my way,, whistle whistle :slapfight: help me jesus,,

Last edited by dreamster on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had 2 bring correction 2 tha bride,,,,)

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 am

:thankyou: :thankyou: desi an lurdy,,,,i hav been feelin idle..on edge.,frustrated,,etc,,boy i been waiting 4 this one 4 years,, :crazy: :crazy: i feel like :scream: :scream: :snicker: :

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 am

Whatever....

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 am

hand or paddle??,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:48 am

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:01 pm

ohhh head ,,thats nu,,, watever,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 am